10+ DashClicks Alternatives and Competitors
DashClicks is a top rated software that provides superb marketing capabilities for all businesses - from startups to large enterprises. With this application, marketing teams can easily construct a robust marketing strategy in order to improve their campaigns. On top of that, DashClicks features a highly intuitive platform that combines functionality from other marketing solutions for an all-in-one solution.Read More
Top Alternatives for DashClicks
- #5Disruptive Advertising
- #6Direct Online Marketing
- #8Zoek: Search Defined
- #9Screaming Frog Services
|1||KlientBoost||Visit Now||9.8||Custom||1777+ Reviews|
|2||WebFX||Visit Now||9.6||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|3||OpenMoves||Visit Now||9.2||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|4||SmartSites||Visit Now||9.6||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|5||Disruptive Advertising||Visit Now||9.6||Custom||1699+ Reviews|
|6||Direct Online Marketing||Visit Now||9.8||Custom||1589+ Reviews|
|7||Mayple||Visit Now||9.4||Custom||1666+ Reviews|
|8||Zoek: Search Defined||Visit Now||9||299.99||1699+ Reviews|
|9||Screaming Frog Services||Visit Now||9.4||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|10||WebiMax||Visit Now||9.6||Custom||1999+ Reviews|
- Real-time Reporting.
- Project Management.
- White Labeling.
- SEO Management.
- Campaign Management.
Q & A
What is DashClicks used for?
The DashClicks platform is a highly intuitive and top notch marketing software that provides various solutions, such as inbound marketing. Essentially, this software enables marketing teams to create better and more personalized campaigns, so that they can convert leads into paying customers faster. On top of that, DashClicks also features a highly integrated system, which instantly increases its functionality while also maintaining efficiency.
How much does it cost to use DashClicks?
If you are interested in using DashClicks for your brand or business, you should know that it offers a quote based pricing system. This means that you must get in touch with a sales representative from DashClicks in order to discuss your company’s needs. After that, they will provide you with a custom quote based on your discussion. Aside from that, this pricing system allows you to stay in control over the cost of using DashClicks.
Can you use DashClicks for free?
One of the advantages of using DashClicks is that you can start using it instantly. Meaning, this platform does provide a free forever solution for those that want to try out its platform without having to pay for anything. In addition, you do not need to provide your credit card information to get started. All you have to do is fill out the form provided on DashClicks’ website.
Does DashClicks have a reporting feature?
Yes! DashClicks has a highly advanced reporting solution that enables users to create detailed reports on their marketing campaigns. On top of that, these are all available in real-time, so that you can create transparency with your clients.
4.9/5 (overall) - Godswill O
- I like the slack set up and the communication between myself and the project managers. Also the reporting that comes with it.
- I like the best white label dashboard
- I wish they had more services for clients.
- Not a totally customized client dashboard
4.8/5 (overall) - Patricia L
- The communication with DashClicks has been great. They have answered all my questions knowledgeably and quickly. They have amazing prosecting tools that help provide tremendous value when working with potential clients.
- The educational training courses they offer have helped me greatly with learning new sales and marketing techniques while starting my agency.
- There is nothing in particular that I dislike but I would suggest improving the look of the dashboard.
- Pricing on website builds can be a bit much if you decide to go that route.
When used or conceptualized properly, inbound marketing is ten times more effective than traditional outbound marketing. Businesses are going to invest in inbound marketing solutions, now more than ever. In this case, it is essential that you also have the right software, so that you can stay competitive. DashClicks is one of the most reliable inbound marketing software available.
- DashClicks features a highly navigable system. This means that it does not have a complex user interface. With that said, you can instantly use its solution without much supervision, allowing you to get started right away, and eliminating hassles along the way.
- DashClicks provides various integrations for B2B companies. In essence, this allows you to not only increase its functionality, but also improve your service towards your clients. On top of that, you can also opt to purchase these integrations for your clients’ marketing campaigns.
- DashClicks allows users to automate their marketing processes into its platform, allowing them to increase efficiency, as well as decrease manual labor and costs.
DashClicks is one of the best inbound marketing platforms in the market. It features advanced capabilities that will help your marketing team create highly effective campaigns for better conversions. However, DashClicks is not the only inbound marketing platform. With that said, feel free to checkout its top rated alternatives and competitors in our list above.
- 10+ KlientBoost Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ WebFX Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ OpenMoves Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ SmartSites Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Disruptive Advertising Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Direct Online Marketing Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Mayple Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Zoek: Search Defined Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Screaming Frog Services Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ WebiMax Alternatives and Competitors
- Accounting Services
- Social Media Advertising
- Data Security
- Email Security
- Inbound Marketing
- Legal Services
- Business Travel Management
- International PEO
- Revenue Operations
- Virtual Receptionist
- Win-Loss Analysis
- Application Security
- Endpoint Security
- Incident Response
- IoT Security
- HR Services Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- Managed Print Services
- Management Consulting Providers
- Nonprofit Consulting Providers
- Outsourced Sales Providers
- Sales Consulting Providers
- Sales Training Providers
- Cloud Services
- IaaS Providers
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Migration
- Threat Intelligence
- Payroll Services
- Background Check
- Management Consulting
- HR Services