10+ Best Healthcare Interpreter Services 2022
Healthcare interpreters have been found to enhance communication between healthcare providers and patients with limited command Read More
Top Alternatives for Healthcare Interpreter
- #1Day Translations Healthcare Interpreter
- #3UW Medicine
- #4Interpreters Unlimited
- #5Language Connections Healthcare Interpreter
- #6NSW Health Care Interpreting
- #7Hennepin Healthcare
- #8AMN Healthcare Language Services
- #10Certified Languages
|1||Day Translations Healthcare Interpreter||Visit Now||8||Custom||1632+ Reviews|
|2||Explorehealthcareers.org||Visit Now||7.8||Custom||1852+ Reviews|
|3||UW Medicine||Visit Now||8.2||Custom||1896+ Reviews|
|4||Interpreters Unlimited||Visit Now||9||Custom||1654+ Reviews|
|5||Language Connections Healthcare Interpreter||Visit Now||9.4||Custom||1758+ Reviews|
|6||NSW Health Care Interpreting||Visit Now||7.6||Custom||1923+ Reviews|
|7||Hennepin Healthcare||Visit Now||8||Custom||1822+ Reviews|
|8||AMN Healthcare Language Services||Visit Now||7.6||Custom||1789+ Reviews|
|9||Languagers||Visit Now||8.8||Custom||1636+ Reviews|
|10||Certified Languages||Visit Now||8.8||Custom||1777+ Reviews|
Day Translations Healthcare Interpreter
Day Translations is one of the leading professional document translation companies that deliver high-quality and accurate translations around the world. The platform aims to improve global communication by providing accurate, localized translation, interpretation services, and a wide range of customized language services for individuals, organizations, and businesses of any size.
Explorehealthcareers.org is a platform that provides solutions to help the United States in solving its health care challenges which include the underrepresentation of minorities in the workforce and the shortage of health professionals in medically underserved communities. The platform aims to build a stronger health care workforce by providing access to updated career descriptions to inspire and motivate aspiring health care professionals.
BENEFITS: You get exceptional benefits as a University of Washington employee, including several health plan options, attractive retirement programs, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance. While the Washington State Public Workers Benefit Board administers many of these programs, the UW Benefits team helps new employees understand their options during Welcome Day and offers information and counseling to individuals planning to retire. The HR Benefits, Analytics & Information team includes Benefits.
Interpreters Unlimited is a platform that focuses on foreign language interpretation, American Sign Language interpretation, and document translation services for various government agencies, healthcare, and medical institutions, law firms, schools and universities, corporations, and insurance companies. The platform aims to provide language services that eliminate the complexities that the language barrier brings to global businesses.
Language Connections Healthcare Interpreter
4 BENEFITS OF HEALTHCARE INTERPRETATION BY A CERTIFIED INTERPRETER
- Complete communication can save lives.When it comes to emergency treatment, the clock is ticking. There is no time for the patient or the medical practitioner to miscommunicate any difficulties that develop. Both must respond quickly and communicate plainly. An interpreter can help with this.
- Time and Resource ManagementAlthough there maybe someone on staff who speaks the patient's language, it is not their major profession, and they are unlikely to be able to assist at this time.
- Lowers RisksIf healthcare personnel, such as nurses, general practitioners, and specialists, misdiagnose, fail to appropriately educate the patient, or administer unnecessary therapy, they risk facing legal consequences.
- Increases patient satisfaction and careThe more the patient comprehends and responds, the more satisfied they will be with their treatment. The last thing a patient wants is a subpar therapy that consumes more time, costs more money and may result in further complications.
NSW Health Care Interpreting
Employees at NSW Health are recognized for their efforts in a variety of ways:
- Health Prizes
- Premier's Awards in NSW
- Medal for Public Service
- Awards for Long Service
- Start and completion timings are flexible, depending on operational needs.
- breastfeeding-friendly Workplace.
- Staff can utilize the work and family rooms.
- Annual leave of four weeks.
- Sick pay is available.
- Leave for carers.
- Long period of service.
- Parental leave and maternity leave.
- A benefits package that encourages employees to save money and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Hennepin Healthcare is happy to provide a comprehensive benefits package that supports employee health, financial security, and work/life balance. Tuition reimbursement, comprehensive insurance coverage, generous PTO policies, a 401a retirement plan, and Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) benefits for qualifying employees are just a few of the advantages available. We also provide 403b and 457 retirement savings programs voluntarily.
- Health Promotion
- Prescription/Medical Insurance
- Employee-only pharmacies
- Dental Coverage
- Accident Insurance (Voluntary)
- Critical illness insurance is offered voluntarily
- Promoting Work-Life Integration
- Basic AD&D/Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance (VOLUNTARY)
- Disability Insurance for the Short Term
- Disability Insurance for the Long Term
- Assistance to Employees
- Paid Vacation
- Reimbursement for tuition
- Bus Ticket Discounts
- Wellness Promotion
- Fitness Center on-Site
- Chair Massage on-Site
- Examine your health
- Healthy Benefits
- Healthy Savings Initiative
- Reimbursement for Health Clubs
AMN Healthcare Language Services
AMN Healthcare is one of the leading providers of talent management solutions for healthcare institutions from around the world. The platform delivers solutions to clients from acute-care hospitals, community health centers and clinics, physician practice groups, retail and urgent care centers, home health facilities, schools, and other healthcare settings.
The advantages of the company are:
- Hires Professional Interpreters trained in 350 languages.
- Offers High-Technology
- The Quickest Hold Time
- Compliant with HIPAA
- Confidentiality and security
- The setup is simple.
- Inventive Reconnections
BENEFITS OF CLI:
- CLI has appeared on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms seven times. CLI is recognized among the top 10 translation, localization, and interpreting services providers by the Common Sense Advisory, and is one of the top two telephone interpreting services in the world.
- Language availability builds strong communities and healthy futures.
- From the Inside Out, Changing the Industry