10+ Cisco Email Security Alternatives and Competitors
As time passed, many things evolve, including the way we send and receive messages. Before, we sent messages through fax or mail that may take several hours or days. But now, we can send and receive formal or informal messages in a few minutes. Thus, because of the modern technology that we have, many hackers and other threats also evolve. That is why it is best to secure your email data. Luckily, Cisco can help you.Read More
Top Alternatives for Cisco Email Security
- #2Mimecast Email Security
- #3Proofpoint Email Security
- #4Webservio Inc.
- #5Symantec Help – Broadcom
- #6Trend Micro
- #7IBM Email Security
- #8Sophos Email
|1||DuoCircle||Visit Now||9.2||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|2||Mimecast Email Security||Visit Now||8.8||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|3||Proofpoint Email Security||Visit Now||9||Custom||1987+ Reviews|
|4||Webservio Inc.||Visit Now||6||Custom||1888+ Reviews|
|5||Symantec Help – Broadcom||Visit Now||8.8||Custom||1697+ Reviews|
|6||Trend Micro||Visit Now||7||Custom||1895+ Reviews|
|7||IBM Email Security||Visit Now||8.6||Custom||1698+ Reviews|
|8||Sophos Email||Visit Now||7.5||Custom||1987+ Reviews|
|9||Avast||Visit Now||8||Custom||1785+ Reviews|
|10||Sonicwall||Visit Now||9.6||Custom||1589+ Reviews|
- Protects your cloud email from phishing.
- Safeguarding sensitive data with data loss prevention
Q & A
What is email security?
Email security employs technology to scan incoming emails for malicious threats and encrypt (or secure) outbound email traffic to protect mailboxes, users, and organizations from cybersecurity attacks and schemes. As more companies migrate to a cloud or hybrid email platform, cloud email security becomes more crucial. The layered defenses of Cisco Email Security can provide the comprehensive protection that follows email security best practices.
How much do the services from Cisco cost?
All products and services under Cisco are cost-effective. That means Cisco allows you to take advantage of its high-quality services and tools without spending too much money from your pocket. Although Cisco provides exceptional programs, Cisco rests assured that its cost will not break your bank. For more information, you can go to their website or contact their sales representative.
How do Cisco works?
Cisco Email Security protects emails against malware, ransomware, business email compromise (BEC), URL-based phishing attacks, and spam as it provides industry-leading protection. Cisco's solution is based on the same comprehensive platform that has dominated Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Secure Email Gateways for the past ten years.
Why use Cisco for email security?
Cisco Email Security provides exceptional email security services for the past years. That is why several companies and individuals choose to rely on it. Cisco Email Security has various programs, features, capabilities, and innovations that can help you monitor and block any cybercrime threats and keep your email protected. With Cisco, email security would be more manageable than ever.
4.9/5 (overall) - Roberto S
- It protects me files and general system emails, very simple and easy to use. I am comfortable and protected at all times, eliminates spam, malware and viruses received in corporate mail.
- It has simple and smart features for efficient management.
- It would be ideal if the software could notify more detailed balances of viruses that are exposed or are arriving in the inbox of the mails.
- The interface is a bit of a learning curve due to the amount of controls and menus.
4.9/5 (overall) - Kellen N
- Having used Cisco Email Security for many years now, I can say it is the best when it comes to email security. It protects emails against spamming and unauthorized access.
- We no longer have to worry about viruses and malware sent in form of emails. It works perfectly.
- I have not experienced negative issues with it.
- It has been all positive all throughout for as long as I can remember
Cisco is an email security service that protects on-premises and cloud-based email from the most common and damaging cyber threats. It has a multi-layered defense that protects users from phishing and other malware by working together. Plus, it has powerful data loss prevention, encryption protection data, and outgoing email services that allow users to comply with government and industry regulations.
- Cisco provides exceptional phishing defense that can detect and track fraudulent senders and block BEC and advanced phishing attacks with threat intelligence that adapts in real-time.
- Cisco provides strong domain protection, preventing attackers from using the domain for phishing attacks and allowing users to add additional layers of protection or security to their business email compromise (BEC).
- Cisco delivers secure awareness training that educates users to work smarter and safer since cybercriminals know that employees can be exploited.
- Cisco provides robust data loss prevention and encryption to protect data and outgoing email, allowing users to comply with government and industry regulations.
Phishing, hacking, and other types of cybercrime are very visible nowadays. That is why it is necessary to protect and secure your business email compromise. Thus, not all of us know how to secure it from attacks and threats. Fortunately, with the emergence of email security services like Cisco, safeguarding your email would be easier than ever. Discover more about Cisco and see for yourself why several companies and individuals rely on it.
- 10+ DuoCircle Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Mimecast Email Security Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Proofpoint Email Security Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Webservio Inc. Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Symantec Help - Broadcom Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Trend Micro Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ IBM Email Security Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Sophos Email Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Avast Alternatives and Competitors
- 10+ Sonicwall Alternatives and Competitors
- Accounting Services
- Social Media Advertising
- Data Security
- Email Security
- Inbound Marketing
- Legal Services
- Business Travel Management
- International PEO
- Revenue Operations
- Virtual Receptionist
- Win-Loss Analysis
- Application Security
- Endpoint Security
- Incident Response
- IoT Security
- HR Services Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- Managed Print Services
- Management Consulting Providers
- Nonprofit Consulting Providers
- Outsourced Sales Providers
- Sales Consulting Providers
- Sales Training Providers
- Cloud Services
- IaaS Providers
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Migration
- Threat Intelligence
- Payroll Services
- Background Check
- Management Consulting
- HR Services