9+ Best Cloud Based Mobile App Testing Services 2023
In layman’s terms, Cloud Mobile Testing refers to the usage of cloud services to build a highly scalable test infrastructure. This cloud-based test infrastructure is responsible for hosting actual mobile devices (Android, iOS) or emulators Read More
Top Alternatives for Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
- #1Appium Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
- #2Blazemeter Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
- #4Perfecto Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
- #7pCloudy Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
- #9Xamarin Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
|1||Appium Cloud Based Mobile App Testing||Visit Now||8.6||Free||1603+ Reviews|
|2||Blazemeter Cloud Based Mobile App Testing||Visit Now||8.9||Free||1653+ Reviews|
|3||Bugraptors||Visit Now||9.8||Custom||1603+ Reviews|
|4||Perfecto Cloud Based Mobile App Testing||Visit Now||8.8||$83||1905+ Reviews|
|5||Lambdatest||Visit Now||9.4||Free||1653+ Reviews|
|6||Browserstack||Visit Now||8.1||$29||1703+ Reviews|
|7||pCloudy Cloud Based Mobile App Testing||Visit Now||9.4||$1814||1633+ Reviews|
|8||Bitbar||Visit Now||7.5||$31||1602+ Reviews|
|9||Xamarin Cloud Based Mobile App Testing||Visit Now||8||Custom||1603+ Reviews|
|10||Kobiton||Visit Now||8.6||$50||1627+ Reviews|
Appium Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
Appium is a cross-platform that drives iOS, Android, and Windows apps using the WebDriver protocol and was built to enable clients to use their preferred test practice, frameworks, and tools. It also aims to automate any mobile app from any language and any test framework with full access to back-end APIs and DBs from test code.
Blazemeter Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
BlazeMeter’s open-source-based solution enables enterprise-ready platforms to utilize various functionalities including performance testing, functional testing, load testing, and API testing. This allows performance tests against any mobile app, website, or API at scale to validate performance at every stage of software development and delivery.
BugRaptors is one of the leading software testing providers that delivers superior solutions to clients and partners around the world. This platform is trusted to provide high-quality and affordable outsourced software testing and a full understanding of the importance of cost-saving, timeliness, and quality benchmarks by gathering the best practices and strategies that match each software QA testing needs.
Perfecto Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
Perfecto is one of the leading providers of software testing solutions such as cross-browser testing, test authoring and maintenance, test failure analysis, real user simulation, remote access, and debugging. The platform also enables IT professionals to execute user testing on different conditions and environments across multiple devices and platforms through user simulation functionality.
BrowserStack is a global leading provider of software testing services that empower more than two million tests every day across 15 global data centers. This platform provides immediate access to over 3,000 real mobile devices and browsers to a highly reliable cloud platform that seamlessly scales as testing needs grow. BrowserStack enables developers and QA teams to move efficiently while delivering customer service.
pCloudy Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
Key advantages of pCloudy:
- Built-in bots make it possible to automate the certification of apps, as well as deep exploratory testing and crash test scenarios, and to generate thorough test results that include functionality and performance across various devices.
- Existing automation scripts may be executed with little modification, and pCloudy enables an infinite number of concurrent executions.
- Users may discover key issues during functional testing on actual devices, and when defects are found, users are given screenshots, video sessions, device logs, and crash reports as proof.
- On-device performance testing makes it possible to measure and analyze CPU usage, memory use, and battery depletion for each program on each device.
- Users may access features and manage devices using pCloudy's REST APIs by using APIs from the tool or framework of their choice.
To ensure that the testing environment devices are accessible by all members of your international team, BitBar Private Cloud offers dedicated/private devices and/or desktop browsers in a dedicated environment managed by the BitBar team in our secure data centers in Wroclaw, Poland, and Mountain View, California.
- Businesses with the following needs or wants are typical private cloud clients:
- Continuous use of certain hardware and/or desktop browsers as needed (for example, for CI purposes),
- High-security standards (VPN connection from devices to the internal testing environment)
- The ability to access device models that are not available in public clouds, or
- Certain testing scenarios need personal gadgets.
Xamarin Cloud Based Mobile App Testing
The advantages it offers:
- Enables simultaneous parallel testing across numerous mobile devices.
- Enables the use of cross-platform mobile devices for testing applications and websites (Android and iOS).
- Access to real devices lets teams find important issues more quickly.
- Leads to quicker discharges.
Key advantages of using Kobiton:
- Gives users immediate access to actual iOS and Android devices as well as a nearby lab or personal cloud.
- Supports actual device testing and offers the most accurate results to consumers by evaluating both mobile and web applications on the most recent hardware.
- Speeds up the delivery of apps by enabling customers to include actual device testing into CI/CD procedures.
- Through a single centralized administration panel, users may manage local, public, and private devices.
- Lowers the rate of app abandonment by ensuring that apps operate as intended on all platforms, including Android and iOS.