10+ Samepage Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Samepage is a cloud-based web conference app that is programmed to provide businesses fast and efficient collaboration that is up on the web. This software app provides wide features for every web conferencing and collaboration management, such as document management and live video conferencing. Samepage also provides built-in integration for apps such as Facebook, YouTube, Microsoft Excel, Google Maps, and more. Developed and released by Samepage Labs, Inc., Samepage started its mission of delivering high-end and easy-to-use online chat, task management, file sharing, and real-time document collaboration in 2017. Since its release, Samepage instantly captures various users' attention, making the platform named one of the Hot Vendors in Content and Collaboration by Aragon Research. With Samepage's popularity, the platform also currently competes for the best web conferencing software to use, along with its alternatives like Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, ConnectWise Control, TeamViewer, Cisco WebEx, Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Teams, Join.me, and RingCentral.
|Zoom||4.6||Eric Yuan||$0||2011||$1.3 B||2532+||San Jose||5000+ Reviews||12900000+|
|GoToMeeting||4.6||William (Bill) R. Wagner||$14||1997||$7 M||40+||1997||4000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Cisco WebEx||4.5||Chuck Robbins||$13.50||1995||$380 M||10000+||California||3000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Skype for Business||4.5||Tony Bates||$0||2003||$1.7 B||500+||California||3500+ Reviews||10000+|
|Microsoft Teams||4.5||Satya Nadella||$0||2017||$49 B||7000+||Redmond||3000+ Reviews||75000000+|
|Google Hangouts Meet||4.5||Sundar Pichai||$0||2013||$2.6 B||100+||Mountain View||2670+ Reviews||3000000+|
|Join.me||4.5||Sarah Muraki||$0||2013||$1.1 M||30+||California||2000+ Reviews||N/A|
|ConnectWise Control||4.3||Jason Magee||$19||1982||$243 M||1146+||Florida||1900+ Reviews||100000+|
|TeamViewer||4.2||Oliver Steil||$0||2005||$$437 M||731+||Germany||6504+ Reviews||200000000+|
|RingCentral||4.3||Vlad Shmunis||$0||1999||$1 B||5000+||Belmont||1600+ Reviews||25000+|
||Jan Jezek||VP of Engineering||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jan-jezek-4957aa2|
||Pavel Beneš||UX designer||N/A||N/A||https://cz.linkedin.com/in/pabenes|
||Jan Rada||Software Developer||N/A||N/A||https://cz.linkedin.com/in/jan-rada|
“ Samepage platform enabled my organizational success as Project Manager for my company ”
3.7/5 (overall) - Cheryl H.
- I love everything about it! It’s so easy – it has everything we want on it; templates and much more!
- I love the ease of use and being able to manage all of my team’s communication all in one place. We create project plans, chat, share files, set up private communications with clients, and so much more.
- The only thing i am WAITING for is for them to get more bandwidth so that video conferencing is easier.
- It is hard to find something that I like least about Samepage. Since I’ve been using project management software for many years so the transition into using Samepage was easy for me. For newbies, there may be a steep learning curve at first to learn how Samepage manages content in teams instead of projects. Otherwise, I would say it was easy for me to get started with.
“ Easy to use collaboration software ”
4.7/5 (overall) - John C.
- What I loved about this software is how easy it is to use and how clean and simple it is. I love that it is online and easy to access anywhere.
- I feel like I am doing a better job of staying on task. As a care manager, I set reminders for myself to check in with certain patients all the time.
- When you’re first dropped into SP as a new user, it’s confusing to know where to look for files and users. And how to indicate to others where you uploaded their files.
- The only thing I found that was weird was that, when you are trying to write a message, there is no way to make paragraphs within the message.
“ All-in-one project management solution ”
4.7/5 (overall) - Kim B.
- I love Samepage as it is easy and simple to use unlike many other websites. The content is clear, the colors are vibrant but not distracting at the very least and the descriptions are apt.
- Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too.
- It can get a bit confusing when you have a lot of teams and sub-teams, the less technically literate of our staff have had some trouble learning the program.
- I seem to get lost in all the pages but that might be a personal problem.
- Access Control
- Agile Software Development
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- Billing & Invoicing
- Business Intelligence
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Campaign Scheduling
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
Images & Videos
Q & A
Does Samepage integrate with other software applications?
Apps that have robust third-party integrations provide much more flexibility for its users. Fortunately, Samepage integrates with multiple apps. A few of these integrations include YouTube, Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, Freshdesk, Zapier, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Google Maps, JIRA, OneDrive, Gmail, and Typeform.
How much does Samepage cost?
If you plan on using Samepage as your go-to web conferencing platform, then you need to know about the two (2) paid price plans that it offers. These are the Standard plan ($7.50 per license and billed on monthly basis) and the Pro plan ($9 per license and billed on a monthly basis).
Does Samepage offer a free trial period?
If an app offers a free trial period, you have a fantastic opportunity to learn how the software works. Plus, it also gives you terrific insight on the platform’s usability with your organization if you decide to subscribe to one of its price plans. Fortunately, Samepage offers a free 30-day trial period, which is more than enough time for your teams to do a test run. Additionally, Samepage offers the trial period on both its paid plans.
Which industries does Samepage cater to?
With such a flexible platform, Samepage offers its services to multiple businesses in various key industries. These industries are Construction Services, Consulting, Design, Education, Entrepreneurs, Marketing and Creative, Media and Entertainment, NonProfit, SharePoint Alternative, and Technology.
Does Samgepage have a mobile application?
Thanks to the advancement of smartphones today, convenience is key. Samepage looks to provide its users with exactly that. So, it provides a robust mobile application for both Android and iOS users. Get started on receiving urgent notifications straight to your phone, and straighten out discussions with your team with the Samepage mobile app.
Is Samepage a free software to use?
Although it is not entirely a free platform, since it offers paid plans, Samepage does provide a free plan for all customers. The free plan includes basic document collaboration, task and event management, basic folding sharing, 2GBs of file storage, and more.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software