10+ Sketch Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Sketch is an advanced vector graphics software that enables digital artists to create glorious designs. It features a highly intuitive interface, which allows users to create art without the fear of getting lost in the tools section. On top of that, Sketch provides collaboration tools that allow you and others to work together and stay updated with tasks and projects.
- Fantastic real-time synchronization between Apple devices
- Setup process is fast and simple
- Is only available on the MacOS and other iOS devices
- Poor and lacking customer support team
Sketch is one of the more popular platforms available today. However, that only means there are other vector graphic software that you can use as well. If you are still in the process of choosing the right app, we strongly suggest that you look at our list below. It contains all the best alternatives to Sketch that are also available to use at any time.
|Adobe Illustrator||4.7||Shantanu Narayen||$19.99||1987||$11 B||21000+||San Jose||1874+ Reviews||21000000+|
|Affinity Designer||4.7||Ashley Hewson||$49.99||2014||$2.7 M||190+||Nottingham||1578+ Reviews||2000000+|
|Vectr||4.6||Nick Budden||Custom||2012||$17 M||240+||San Francisco||1654+ Reviews||40000+|
|Inkscape||4.5||Bryce Harrington||Custom||2003||$1.5 M||10+||Chino Hills||1547+ Reviews||2500+|
|Corel Draw Vector Graphics Software||4.5||Patrick Nichols||$499||1985||$268.2 M||400+||Ontario||1784+ Reviews||55000000+|
|SVG-Edit||4.5||Nat Friedman||Custom||2009||$61 M||1079+||San Francisco||1574+ Reviews||40000000+|
|Gravit Designer||4.4||Alexander Adam||Custom||2015||$3 M||90+||Berlin||1574+ Reviews||50000+|
|Photopea Vector Graphics Software||4.4||Ivan Kutskir||$5||2017||N/A||10+||Europe||1784+ Reviews||1500000+|
|Vecteezy Editor||4.3||Shawn Rubel||Custom||2007||$1 M||50+||Kentucky||1874+ Reviews||78000+|
|Xara Xtreme||4.2||Matt Bolton||Custom||1981||$3.5 M||50+||Berlin||1874+ Reviews||31000+|
- Access to the Mac app for all Contributors
- A shared Cloud workspace for collaboration
- Free Cloud access for unlimited Viewers
- Easy team management
- $99 one-time payment
- The Mac app — yours to keep, forever
- One year of Mac app updates
- One year of saving to Cloud
- A personal Cloud workspace
||Raj Sidharthan||UX Strategist & Designer||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajsidharthan|
“ Simplicity marred by increasing complexity ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Tikku S.
- They’re updating the app constantly and bringing new features. Also, it makes for very small file sizes compared to Adobe products.
- It’s extremely fast and not processor intensive. The Symbol system is a total game changer.
- The updates introduce new features and change the locations of existing features at a very rapid pace.
- Sketch which doesnt allow to access your file from anywhere and also doesnt allow multiple people to work on a same file.
“ Best Vector Graphics UX/UI Design Tool For Creating iOS & Other Apps ”
4/5 (overall) - Michael S.
- While there is a bit of a learning curve, I think it’s worth investing the time to learn Sketch, particularly if you’re designing user experiences and interfaces for mobile apps.
- The ability to create and use templates and components makes it extremely versatile.
- There’s little I don’t like about Sketch. The only thing I could think of needing improvement is in creating gradients in the Appearance section of the Inspector.
- While this is extremely powerful, I find it a bit confusing at times.
“ I love Sketch! ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Dustin M.
- Easy to use, quick to learn, and an every day tool in my office.
- I absolutely love it, and I’m really impressed with the team and pricing model as well!
- Sometimes it is a bit slow to get features that I would hope for (I’m talking to you, dropper tool shortcut key).
- Overall it just does an excellent job at letting me do my job.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- Business Intelligence
- List Management
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Force Automation
- Team Collaboration
- Marketing Automation
- Predictive Sales
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
How much does the Sketch app cost?
If you want to pick the Sketch app, the application offers you two different purchase options to choose from. You can choose to have the Sketch app for a one-time payment at $99.00. On the other hand, you can subscribe to the app for your team at $9.00 per contributor, monthly or $99.00 billed yearly.
Does Sketch offer free trial access?
Yes! Sketch also offers free trial access for first-time users, which lasts for 30 days. This free trial offers you a fully featured platform, which doesn’t require any email or credit card. However, before downloading the app into your Mac OS device, make sure to have the Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4 version or newer.
Does Sketch offer discounts?
For discounts, Sketch only offers free licenses and a 50% discount for academic institutions or educational use. If you wish to avail of this discount, make sure to submit your proof of eligibility with a valid ID through Sketch Education Store.
Can I download Sketch using my Windows device?
Primarily, Sketch is programmed and build for Mac technology; hence, the app requires a Mac operating system to run. For Windows device, however, there’s an option provided if you wish to work Sketch on Windows. All you need to do is download a free, third-party app called Lunacy by Icons8.
Does Sketch offer integrations?
No doubt that dealing with graphic design tasks takes a lot of processes. This fact drives the Sketch app to make your graphic design a lot easier, thanks to the app’s offered integrations. With Sketch, you can choose to integrate your process with Zeplin, PixelSnap, Lokalise, Flinto, Avocode, Abstract, and so much more.
Can I still download the older version of Sketch?
Yes, you can still access Sketch’s older versions by accessing them on the historic releases page at www.sketchappsources.com/sketch-software.html.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software