10+ Pipeliner Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Pipeliner is an advanced sales management software that also provides customer relationship management or CRM capabilities. It features impressive visuals on customer information, including potential leads. Pipeliner is also one of the newer platforms in the industry of sales management, having only established itself in Los Angeles, California back in
2012. Since then, it's had more than 16,000 paying users, over 130 employees, and the company is now earning $4.5 million in revenue each year. This only shows the reliability of its tools and features. For that, there are three employees that need thanking. They are Nikolaus Kimla (CEO), Michael (Mike) Ciccolella (Business Development), and John Golden (Author and Speaker). There is no doubt that Pipeliner can provide you with the right tools that you need to stay on top of your sales. However, if you are not keen on using it, you can always go for an alternative, which Pipeliner has multiple. These include Salesforce Sales Cloud, HubSpot Sales, Freshsales, Monday.com, Pipedrive, Bitrix24, EngageBay Sales Management, SalesExec, Ambition, and Infusionsoft. To learn more about each software platform, scroll down now.
|HubSpot Sales||9.5||Brian Halligan||$40||2006||$675 M||3500+||Cambridge||1797+ Reviews||78700+|
|Freshsales||9.5||Girish Mathrubootham||$18.35||2010||$100M||1000+||California||1879+ Reviews||40000+|
|Salesforce Sales Cloud||9.5||Scott McCorkle||$25||1999||$4 B||49000+||San Francisco||1989+ Reviews||150000+|
|Monday.com||9.4||Roy Mann||$8||2012||$112.5 M||471+||Tel Aviv||1878+ Reviews||100000+|
|Pipedrive||9.4||Raj Sabhlok||$12.50||2010||$86.6 M||600+||New York||86.6 M+ Reviews||50000+|
|EngageBay Sales Management||$||+||+ Reviews||+|
- $ 25 /user/month billed annually
- Basic sales management, tracking and collaboration.
- $ 65 /user/month billed annually
- Full CRM functionality, customization and unique productivity features.
- $ 85 /user/month billed annually
- Full CRM functionality with advanced reporting, customization and services.
||Michael (Mike) Ciccolella||Business Development||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeciccolella|
||John Golden||Author & Speaker||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/johngolden|
“ Intuitive for Admins ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Veronica H.
- Pipeliner has made the system intuitive for admins and easy for users, this helps with adoption.
- We use Pipeliner to streamline our sales process within accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
- Pipeliner doesn’t have the same level of customization ability as other CRM’s out of the box.
- I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.
“ Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible ”
4/5 (overall) - Robert K.
- Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate.
- The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines!
- There is not much to dislike with this software.
- Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.
“ Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Kannan K.
- Ease of Use Integration with Apps.
- Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense.
- Really bad experience or no MKT tools.
- Reporting is not a strength of this product either which make it useless.
- Access Control
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- Assessment Management
- Digital Signature
- Engagement Analytics
- List Management
- Marketing Automation
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is the Pipeline platform?
Pipeliner is a cloud-based software that offers users a solution for engaging and managing leads and clients. The platform provides customer relationship management or CRM capabilities so that both sales and marketing teams can interact with your company’s clients and receive much needed feedback. Its sales management functionality enables your salespeople to gain new leads and information so that they can convert them into paying customers.
What separates Pipeliner from other applications?
Pipeliner is the only software that provides users with built-in context-sensitive support so that they easily find a solution for their problems. On top of that, Pipeliner receives about 70% less support tickets than any other software because of its extremely easy-to-use system UI.
How much does Pipeliner charge for their subscription plans?
Pipeliner is the only software that provides users with built-in context-sensitive support so that they easily find a solution for their problems. On top of that, Pipeliner receives about 70% less support tickets than any other software because of its extremely easy-to-use system UI. Pipeliner offers users three (3) paid subscription plans. These plans are as follows: the Starter plan ($25/user/month), the Business plan ($65/user/month), and the Enterprise plan ($85/user/month). All plans provided are billed on an annual basis.
Does Pipeliner offer a free trial period for their plans?
Yes, it does. Pipeliner offers all customers with a 14-day free trial period on all its subscription plans. This enables future users to try the software’s capabilities. Plus, it would help them decide if they would subscribe to Pipeliner’s services or not.
What support does Pipeliner provide?
For users in the free trial, they can connect with Pipeliner’s technical support team, and users also have access to a consultant to help them get started. Once the user upgrades their free trial to a paid plan, Pipeliner helps them in the onboarding process, training, and customer success.
Is Pipeliner a cloud-based platform?
Is Pipeliner a cloud-based platform?
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software