10+ Pipedrive Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Pipedrive is a web-based sales management and customer relationship management or CRM software. It enables businesses to create sales activities as well as track each of their sales transactions. This app's tools and features make it one of the go-to software apps for most users. As a matter of fact,
it has more than 50,000 active users as of this moment, and the company behind Pipedrive is also earning $86.6 million per year in revenue. Since its establishment in 2010, in New York, CEO, Raj Sabhlok, ensures all customers that they will receive their money's worth when they choose Pipedrive. With more than 600 employees, Pipedrive is only going to improve from here. However, with more than a handful of competitors, it would necessarily need to improve. It shares the market with the best apps, including Salesforce Sales Cloud, HubSpot Sales, Freshsales, Monday.com, Pipeliner, Bitrix24, EngageBay Sales Management, SalesExec, Ambition, and Infusionsoft. If you are looking for an alternative to Pipedrive, these are the platforms worth reviewing. Get started on knowing what each brings to the table when you scroll down.
|HubSpot Sales||9.5||Brian Halligan||$40||2006||$675 M||3500+||Cambridge||1797+ Reviews||78700+|
|Freshsales||9.5||Girish Mathrubootham||$18.35||2010||$100M||1000+||California||1879+ Reviews||40000+|
|Salesforce Sales Cloud||9.5||Scott McCorkle||$25||1999||$4 B||49000+||San Francisco||1989+ Reviews||150000+|
|Monday.com||9.4||Roy Mann||$8||2012||$112.5 M||471+||Tel Aviv||1878+ Reviews||100000+|
|EngageBay Sales Management||$||+||+ Reviews||+|
- Organize activities and pipelines to follow up with ease
- Track and automate your day for less legwork and more sales
- Everything you need to collaborate, communicate and grow revenue
- Get custom onboarding and support with your CRM
||Nelson Gomes||Senior Backend Developer||N/A||N/A||https://pt.linkedin.com/in/nelsonricardogomes|
||Nancy McKenna||Director of Accounting||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancymckenna7|
“ Get out of it what you put in ”
3.5/5 (overall) - Dalton B.
- Simple user experience, not overkill with the features and layout, great email integration, custom pipeline language.
- Distanced sales communication, communication continuity across departments, easy contact and deal editing.
- Have to pay a certain amount that includes features we don’t use, internal organization confusing to see – most of which you can’t.
- Live chat with customer service was great when we were on free trial, not sure if its a coincidence
“ Forget about Salesforce. Pipedrive is the jam. ”
4.7/5 (overall) - Justin M.
- I don’t have any complaints about PipeDrive.
- Perhaps if you are a power user of a CRM like Salesforce, you may that there are certain APIs or integrations that don’t exist between this platform and others.
- Pipedrive is a super easy-to-use, customizable CRM alternative for those of us in tech, creative industries, or just anyone that hates clunky, ugly, overly complex platforms like Salesforce.
- Sets up in seconds, there’s a great iOS app, and it’s actually a pleasure to use. Quick and easy.
“ Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Peter L.
- Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal. Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades.
- An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of specialty.
- Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months.
- Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better.
- Access Control
- Accounting Intergration
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- List Management
- Campaign Management
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Enablement
- Team Collaboration
- Predictive Sales
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is an advanced web-based sales management software that enables users to track their leads and interact with already existing customers. On top of that, the platform also provides customer relationship management or CRM functionality so that users can engage with clients so that they can gather feedback and fantastic insights in the process.
How much is Pipedrive going to cost you?
All in all, Pipedrive offers users four (4) paid subscription plans. These plans are: the Essential plan ($15/user/month), the Advanced plan ($29/user/month), the Professional ($59/user/month), and the Enterprise plan ($99/user/month with a minimum of 10 users). Pipedrive also offers users with an 18% discount if chosen to be billed annually.
What are the payment methods that Pipedrive accepts?
Pipedrive accepts payments through all major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and JCB. Additionally, the app also accepts payments from all major debit cards and PayPal transactions. Pipedrive only accepts USD, Euros, and British pounds currencies.
Does Pipedrive provide you with a free service?
No, Pipedrive is not a free to use platform, but instead offers customers with a free trial period of 14 days. This would give users an advantage of knowing whether or not Pipedrive is the best software to use.
Can you add more users during your free trial period?
Yes, you can. Pipedrive allows you to add as many users as you can during the trial period. All that you need to do is click on your profile located at the top right section and select the “Add more users” option on the menu.
Who owns the Pipedrive software?
In 2010, Pipedrive was co-founded by Ragnar Sass, Martin Henk, Urmas Purde, Martin Tajur, and Timo Rein. In 2016, Timo Rein and Dominic Butera became co-CEOs of the company.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software