10+ Monday Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Monday.com is a robust and, not to mention, popular project management software that is available in the market today. This app provides a cloud-based platform where users can work on tasks and collaborate with their team to finish projects much faster. On top of that, with CEO, Roy Mann, leading the platform, Monday.com is now an industry leading system. Along with him are top notch employees, amounting to over 265 employees today - all working to provide the best customer experience for Monday.com's 80,000 active users per month. Among those hard working personnel are Avi Eyal (Co-Founder & Managing Partner), Amir Blich (Business Development), and Nir Yamin (Sales Executive). They are the more notable personnel that Monday.com has.
Since its establishment in 2002, in Tel Aviv, Monday.com now has an estimated revenue of $112.5 million per year. This proves the tremendous growth that this app achieved, despite competing with the best in the industry. With that said, Monday.com shares the highly competitive project management industry with top performing systems, including Teamwork, Trello, ClickUp, Asana, Proofhub, JIRA, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, and Wrike. If you would like to know more about all mentioned platforms, scroll down now.
|Asana||4.6||Dustin Moskovitz||$10.99||2002||$133.8 M||700+||San Francisco||5000+ Reviews||20000+|
|Teamwork||4.7||Peter Coppinger||$9||2007||$28.9 M||190+||Ireland||3500+ Reviews||37000+|
|Trello||4.7||Michael Pryor||$12.50||2002||$15 M||71+||New York||3500+ Reviews||35000000+|
|ClickUp||4.6||Zeb Evans||$4.97||2017||$15.8 M||200+||San Francisco||3500+ Reviews||N/A|
|ProofHub||4.6||Sandeep Kashyap||$45||2003||$4 M||25+||Walnut||4000+ Reviews||N/A|
|JIRA||4.4||Mike Cannon-Brookes||$10||2002||$1.2 B||3616+||Sydney||1200+ Reviews||135000+|
|Microsoft Project||4.3||Satya Nadella||$6.06||1985||$4.7 M||151163+||Redmond||2000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Basecamp||4.3||Jason Fried||$99||1999||$25 M||57+||Chicago||1350+ Reviews||120000+|
|Smartsheet||4.2||Mark Mader||$14||2006||$353.3 M||1588+||Washington||2000+ Reviews||79000+|
|Wrike||4.1||Andrew Filev||$24.80||2006||$28.8 M||700+||San Jose||1000+ Reviews||2300000+|
- Calendar view
- Calendar view
- Calendar view
- Contact us
||Avi Eyal||co-Founder & Managing Partner||N/A||N/A||https://uk.linkedin.com/in/avieyal|
||Amir Blich||Business Development||N/A||N/A||https://il.linkedin.com/in/amirblich|
||Nir Yamin||Sales Executive||N/A||N/A||https://au.linkedin.com/in/niryamin|
“ Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Stuart G.
- This is super helpful for staying organized and sharing progress with free viewers. I keep everything up to date in Monday and add notes daily to all my accounts.
- I used the free trial and was able to keep myself super organized and on top of day to day tasks and projects. You can invite others and assign tasks or share timelines with them.
- The desktop version for mac gives me some trouble compared to the online version, which is a little annoying. It’s functional but the scroll feature is dramatic sometimes.
- One thing I hate to point out, which I’ve connected with support about and they’re working on it: hyperlinks don’t always carry over when spreadsheets are imported.
“ Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Brendon B.
- The best thing I like about this software is the ease of just dragging and dropping and clicking on tasks to mark them as done or ongoing or something else.
- I like this for a few reasons. I know which things are in progress so I don’t feel like I haven’t accomplished anything when I look at my to do list.
- Monday.com can have lags when navigating the UI at times, but this is just a small inconvenience when using the application.
- Lack of CDN/Bandwidth: Monday has done a TON of advertising lately and probably greatly expanded their user base, the problem is they don’t have the servers to support this many users.
“ Project management and organization for the rest of us ”
4.4/5 (overall) - Ralph V.
- Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or “Board”, add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.
- The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.
- One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a “repeating or scheduled task”. I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.
- The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs
- Access Control
- Accounting Intergration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Predictive Sales
- Team Collaboration
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is the difference between Asana and Monday.com?
Both are known for their project management and sales management capabilities. However, they differ in one thing. Asana provides users with more advanced data visualization tools. Monday.com, on the other hand, provides users with a lot more visualization tools that can help teams display their data.
What is Monday.com used for?
Monday.com is widely known for its project management functionality that enables teams to collaborate on certain tasks and projects simultaneously. On top of that, it also provides users with sales management tools in order for them to interact with leads and existing customers. Plus, with a rather simple UI, the onboarding process for companies is extremely fast and easy.
Is Monday.com a free platform?
Monday.com is not a free to use platform, since it offers paid plans with no free forever plan included. However, the app does offer users with a 14-day free trial period that customers can use to their advantage.
How much does Monday.com cost?
Monday.com offers users with four (4) subscription plans that depend on the number of users. For five (5) users: the Basic plan ($39/month), the Standard plan ($49/month), the Pro plan ($79/month), and the Enterprise plan, which would require users to get in touch with Monday.com’s sales team. Customers can opt to be billed annually with an 18% discount.
Does Monday.com offer discounted prices for NGO and Nonprofits?
Yes, Monday.com fully supports organizations. If interested, all qualified NGOs and Nonprofits must contact a sales representative from the platform so that they can provide discount prices.
What payment methods does Monday.com accept?
Monday.com accepts payments from all major credit card companies, PayPal transactions, and the platform accepts invoices for only its Enterprise plan and at a minimum price.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software