10+ ClickUp Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Clickup is a fantastic program that companies use for project management and simple task management. Since its establishment in 2017, Clickup established themselves as one the topmost available platforms for task management. This would help businesses to stay ahead of their tasks and finish them before the deadline arrives. Thus,
increasing productivity. On top of that, it has an average yearly revenue of $15.8 million, thanks to its 200 employees, all of whom work towards the betterment of the company. Located in San Francisco, California, Clickup currently has over 3,500 online reviews; most of which are positive. Now, this is already proof enough that this business only features the best services. The surprising thing is that it is only three years old, but because of great leadership from Zeb Evans, their CEO, Clickup is now among the best apps available. The only other apps that can compete with it are Monday, Teamwork, Trello, Asana, Proofhub, JIRA, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, and Smartsheet. Scroll down now to learn more about these companies.
|Asana||4.6||Dustin Moskovitz||$10.99||2002||$133.8 M||700+||San Francisco||5000+ Reviews||20000+|
|Monday||4.8||Roy Mann||$8||2002||$112.5 M||265+||Tel Aviv||4500+ Reviews||838+|
|Teamwork||4.7||Peter Coppinger||$9||2007||$28.9 M||190+||Ireland||3500+ Reviews||37000+|
|Trello||4.7||Michael Pryor||$12.50||2002||$15 M||71+||New York||3500+ Reviews||35000000+|
|ProofHub||4.6||Sandeep Kashyap||$45||2003||$4 M||25+||Walnut||4000+ Reviews||+|
|JIRA||4.4||Mike Cannon-Brookes||$10||2002||$1.2 B||3616+||Sydney||1200+ Reviews||135000+|
|Microsoft Project||4.3||Satya Nadella||$6.06||1985||$4.7 M||151163+||Redmond||2000+ Reviews||+|
|Basecamp||4.3||Jason Fried||$99||1999||$25 M||57+||Chicago||1350+ Reviews||120000+|
|Smartsheet||4.2||Mark Mader||$14||2006||$353.3 M||1588+||Washington||2000+ Reviews||79000+|
|Wrike||4.1||Andrew Filev||$24.80||2006||$28.8 M||700+||San Jose||1000+ Reviews||2300000+|
||Spencer Parikh||Vice President of Growth||--||--||https://www.linkedin.com/in/spencerparikh|
||Brian Shen||Product Management||--||--||https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianshen11|
“ Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Andreas J.
- My experience is mostly a good one, while I enjoy the different views the software offers, right now I am experiencing bugs as they are working on a new and hopefully improved project.
- Overall the platform has been great to stay organized and have visibility into what others on my team are working on. Mentions are amazing too.
- I I feel, that the platform is so robust and configurable, that users can get lost, and maybe some of your features will be missed.
- The initial set up can be quite challenging, mistakes can easily mess up the all process which sucks.
“ Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier ”
4/5 (overall) - Rick P.
- There’s frequent updates which are constantly improving the software. ClickUp has been a big help in keeping my employees and myself on top of things.
- I love is the regular Friday releases, as I look forward to seeing new features offered and have confidence the product will keep improving, so really appreciate the fast development cycles.
- Do not let the complexity scare you because once you get the hang of it ClickUp will be smooth to use. It will remove your frustration caused by your current project management team.
- Also the learning curve was pretty steep. For myself and my husband, we took the time, but the people that we had assisting were easily confused and ended up losing data.
“ ClickUp - software that changes with our business ”
4.1/5 (overall) - Adrianna K.
- The feature I liked the most was being able to quickly import tasks from Asana when we moved our project across. I tried with other services (e.g. Jira) and this did not work well (or at all). The integrations are brilliant. ClickUp has more features than many other services, but is also less complicated than the expensive, buggy options out there. It works very well for me.
- user friendly – complex tasks options and monitoring – the automation features – the fact that we can integrate our SOPs, Chat, and Task Management apps in the same app.
- There isn’t much not to like, but the learning curve for some users is still a little steep. I manage a project in collaboration with my client and some of the features (e.g. list views) are not obvious in how to create or customise them. But this is a minor concern.
- some features are not working sometimes on the mobile app, but they are always working on it and improving
- Accounting Intergration
- Application Integration
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Email Integration
- Mobile apps
- Campaign Analysis
- Access Control
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is ClickUp?
ClickUp is an advanced cloud-based project management software that is designed for a variety of industries around the world. The software offers sophisticated collaboration tools that enables teams to deliver projects on time. Plus, it gives real-time updates whenever changes are made in the project to help save time and effort.
Is ClickUp free?
Although not entirely free, ClickUp offers one of the best free plans for its potential customers. With ClickUp’s free forever plan, businesses already have 100MB max storage along with unlimited tasks and unlimited users. These would be adequate for startups or individuals, but not for a growing business.
How much does ClickUp cost?
ClickUp is easily one of the more affordable project management software. It offers three (3) pricing models, which are: the Unlimited plan ($9/month per user), the Business plan ($19/month per user), and the Enterprise plan, which would need an interaction with their sales team. Although the Unlimited and Business plans both have a discounted price when billed annually.
What makes ClickUp unique?
ClickUp was developed out of frustration from other project management platforms. So, what separates it from other software is that it can handle any type of project – from simple and small to large and complex projects. Additionally, ClickUp offers unlimited customization tools so that users can design the system according to their preferences.
Does ClickUp offer a discount for non-profit organizations?
The app fully supports those organizations who are doing great things in the world. That is why they offer qualified organizations a 35% discount when implementing ClickUp in their community.
Does ClickUp offer a refund policy?
Although the app has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, users can still avail of a full refund, provided that they make a request within 30 days after subscribing to one of its payment plans.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software