10+ Kaspersky Endpoint Security Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Kaspersky Endpoint Security is among the available cybersecurity software today that offers a network security solution for various users. Kaspersky Endpoint Security is an on-premise and cloud-based software that provides anti-malware solutions against software viruses, hackers, and spam through its encryption and machine learning tools. This software app works by
combining signature-based malware detection and pattern-based technologies, allowing its users to defend their system against new and emerging threats seamlessly. Kaspersky Endpoint Security is primarily a part of Kaspersky Lab's multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus solution founded in 1997. This software steered its service on expanding its user's endpoint security structure without spending many resources. With its high-end cybersecurity and network solutions, Kaspersky Endpoint Security was branded as one of the best software for network security. Today, with over 3900+ employees, Kaspersky Endpoint Security becomes one of the highest-earning network security software, earning $705 million in revenue, under the supervision of their current CEO, Eugene Kaspersky.
|WatchGuard Network Security||9.5||Prakash Panjwani||N/A||1996||$299.2 M||600+||Washington||1787+ Reviews||30000000+|
|Cisco||9.4||Chuck Robbins||N/A||1984||$49.3 B||75900+||California||1666+ Reviews||324000000+|
|Qualys Cloud Platform||9.3||Philippe Courtot||N/A||1999||$321.6 M||1265+||Foster City||1955+ Reviews||10300+|
|Norton Security||9.2||Vincent Pilette||N/A||1991||$67.1 M||171+||California||1787+ Reviews||50000000+|
|Avast Business||9.1||Ondrej Vlcek||N/A||1998||$871.1 M||5000+||Prague||1666+ Reviews||435000000+|
|ESET Endpoint Security||9||Richard Marko||N/A||1992||$90 M||50+||Slovakia||1777+ Reviews||110000000+|
|McAfee Network Security||8.9||Peter Leav||N/A||1987||$260 M||10000+||California||1787+ Reviews||525000000+|
|FireEye Security Suite||8.8||Kevin Mandia||N/A||2004||$889 M||3400+||California||1888+ Reviews||2000+|
|NordVPN||8.7||Jodi Meyers||$3.49||2008||$5.5 M||50+||Panama||1666+ Reviews||12000000+|
|Retina Network Security Scanner||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
||Riccardo de Rinaldini||Head of Global Consumer Marketing||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/public-profile/in/derinaldini|
“ One of the best antivirus you can find ”
4/5 (overall) - Giovanni P.
- It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database.
- Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.
- One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine.
- This if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.
“ Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Matthew D.
- The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do.
- I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security.
- At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using.
- That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security.
“ The only Antivirus that let you sleep soundly at night ”
4/5 (overall) - Aviram G.
- This antivirus is uses very low resources on the computer, and you cant hardly notice its running in the background.
- Another very important feature is how it handles Ransomwares. from my previous experience this is one of the top antiviruses that handles this problem well.
- There are a lot of updates & the ability to temporary disable the antivirus is hidden too well.
- No information about why access to a given site has been blocked, so it doesn’t really help me figure out how to get the information I need.
- Access Control
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- Billing & Invoicing
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Scheduling
- List Management
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Force Automation
- Predictive Sales
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What benefits can I get with Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security is considered as an award-winning security application that protects all of the system endpoints. It protects the most valuable business assets, ensures efficiency, creates future-driven product research and development strategy, and fit into your infrastructures, making the app perfectly fits you.
What industries does Kaspersky Endpoint Security cater to?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security well suited to organizations or industries that requires comprehensive security needs. This platform highly works on industries, such as government industrial, transportation, healthcare, financial services, telecoms, and retail.
What are the products offered by Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides you six different products. The platform primarily offers Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateway, Kaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response, Kaspersky Security for Mobile, Hybrid Cloud Security, Kaspersky Security Assessment, and Kaspersky Mail Server. All of these features are accessible for you, upon subscribing to Kaspersky's comprehensive endpoint security suite.
What is Kaspersky Security Cloud?
Kaspersky Security Cloud is another extensive product that Kaspersky provides for cloud-based cybersecurity. This platform monitors all of the public databases, while it provides users the right solutions. On top of that, this platform highly works on Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac devices.
What can I enjoy with Kaspersky Security for Mobile?
Kaspersky Security for Mobile is an integrated security and management application for mobile devices. This solution is part of Kaspersky Endpoint Security, which covers all of the essential cybersecurity processes that protect critical data on mobile devices. It has multi-layered and real-time protection is delivered by advanced, proactive and cloud-assisted technologies.
What is Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security?
Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security is multi-layered security programmed to protect embedded systems against threats. This platform provides application and device controls, anti-malware and memory protection, file integrity and log audit, and network threat protection.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software