10+ Siebel Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Siebel or Siebel Systems is a complete software solution that combines design, development, marketing, and customer relationship management (CRM) solution. Starting as a sales force automation software under Siebel Systems, Inc., Siebel focused its service in streamlining the sales process to manage business leads, sales forecasts, and team performance. When
Siebel quickly builds up its service among businesses, co-owners Thomas Siebel and Patricia House expanded the software's scope in delivering marketing and customer service applications, as well as CRM. However, in September 2005, Siebel was acquired by Oracle Corporation for $5.8 billion, making Oracle Corporation owners of the Siebel brand. Despite Oracle Corporation's acquisition, Siebel still continuously provides high-quality marketing management and CRM solutions for businesses today, as the software currently has 493,000 users. On top of that, Siebel has become one of the most preferred platforms for marketing resource management today, competing against other similar platforms like BrandMaker, IntelligenceBank, Bizible, Wedia, Infor, MarcomCentral, and Adobe Campaign.
|IntelligenceBank||4.7||Tessa Court||$9000||2009||$60 M||51+||Australia||1999+ Reviews||64495+|
|LeanData||4.6||Evan Liang||$10000||2012||$5.5 M||180+||Sunnyvale||1750+ Reviews||6461+|
|Wedia||4.6||Nicolas Boutet||$12000||2001||$12.8 M||200+||France||1691+ Reviews||550000+|
|Bizible||4.5||Aaron Bird||$1500||2011||$3 M||250+||Washington||1748+ Reviews||7185+|
|BrandMaker||4.5||Mirko Holzer||$30||2008||$16 M||200+||Germany||1958+ Reviews||29999+|
|MarcomCentral||4.5||Coleman Kane||$15498||1999||$10 M||112+||Chicago||1894+ Reviews||3518+|
|Infor||4.4||Kevin Samuelson||$150||2002||$2.8 B||17000+||New York||1951+ Reviews||58000000+|
|Adobe Campaign||4.2||Shantanu Narayen||$9.99||1982||$13 B||21357+||France||1789+ Reviews||1000000+|
|HCL Unica||4.1||Yuchun Lee||Custom||1992||$9 B||10001+||Massachusetts||1818+ Reviews||64500+|
|Allocadia||4.1||Kristine Steuart||$125||2010||$12.1 M||200+||Vancouver||1692+ Reviews||1000+|
||Samir Khosla||Product and Design Leader||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/khoslasamir|
||Kartik Ramakrishnan||Product GM||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/kartikramakrishnan|
||Ashraf Abousteit||Director Of Development||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashraf-abousteit|
“ Helps to increase sales revenue ”
4/5 (overall) - Vicky
- It has become an information center for my sales needs.
- I am able to know everything that is taking place from who bought what, how much they bought and at what time.
- It has its drawbacks despite being a reliable tool in managing customer and sales data within the business.
- When you want to retrieve customer data, it can be slow when you do it in bulk.
“ Cost effective ”
4/5 (overall) - Patricia
- It brings modernity at your doorsteps to help you manage data and your business operations with ease.
- The wide functional areas it comes include among them marketing, sales, pricing, call center and eservice.
- It can frustrate a user if the user did not take the time to learn what role each feature plays.
- It is a complex tool due to the numerous functionalities it has in place.
“ Data processing made easy ”
4.7/5 (overall) - Orville
- It is an awesome all-round tool for both of my sales and marketing campaigns.
- It has multiple functionalities that are difficult to find in a single product.
- There is a learning curve when it comes to the scripting stages of coding.
- It brings about the need to train more on this in order to find your way around.
- Access Control
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Employee Management
- List Management
- Predictive Sales
- Sales Enablement
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What's the primary use of Siebel?
Siebel’s core purpose is to provide software that is involved in the design, development, marketing, and customer relationship management. Siebel provides vast product solutions that can be used in sales, marketing, service, social, commerce, mobility, industry solutions, insights, partner management, and more.
What's the difference between Siebel and Salesforce?
The gap between Siebel and Salesforce is no doubt, too wide. When it comes to their differences, Siebel is far more robust, flexible, and reliable than Salesforce, in terms of their function. Siebel is also focused on enterprise customer relationship management (CRM), while Salesforce is limited to small to medium scope.
Is Siebel a cloud-based platform?
Basically, Siebel CRM is an on-premise software application in nature. However, the application is now on the verge of providing deployment into a managed private cloud.
What companies use Siebel?
Nowadays, more companies have already used Siebel as their platform for CRM and MRM processes. Renowned companies like BP, AXA Group, Carrefour S.A., HSBC, and EDF, have reportedly used Siebel as their main solution.
What database does Siebel support?
When it comes to databases, Siebel extends its reach for available database channels today. Siebel supports multiple database platforms, such as The Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, and IBM DB2.
What operating system does Siebel support?
As a comprehensive platform, Siebel is proud to acclaim that it is highly accessible on various operating systems. Siebel is available an can be accessed through these different operating systems: Microsoft Windows, IBM AIX, HP-UX, and SUN Solaris.
Is Siebel safe to use?
Siebel ensures that it adheres to common security standards to facilitate the integration of its applications to its customer environment. Siebel is highly supported by standards, such as Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Transport Layer Security (TLS), RSA SHA-1 password hashing, and AES. This process is also secure that customers can choose a security infrastructure that best suits their specific business needs.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software