10+ Best Log Monitoring Software 2023
Log monitoring tools allow you to generate alerts and reports to help you stay on top of log monitoring and create clear visualizations for at-a-glance insights into network performance. Choosing the right syslog monitoring software is an important step towards effective log monitoring.
||Checkmk||4.7||Jan Justus||Custom||2008||$7.1 M||200+||Munich||1885+ Reviews||2000+|
||SolarWinds Papertrail Log Monitoring||4.6||Kevin Thompson||$7||2010||$8 M||43+||Washington||1741+ Reviews||N/A|
||Sematext Cloud||4.7||Otis Gospodnetic||$2||2007||$3.2 M||18+||Brooklyn||1898+ Reviews||N/A|
||Apache Log4j||4.5||Kostas Tzoumas||Custom||2001||$6.3 B||10000 +||Texas||1753+ Reviews||N/A|
||SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server||4.6||Sudhakar Ramakrishna||Custom||1999||$77.5 M||2300+||Austin||1745+ Reviews||300000+|
||Sumo Logic Log Monitoring||4.3||Ramin Sayar||Custom||2010||$117.9 M||800+||Redwood City||1987+ Reviews||N/A|
||New Relic One||4.3||Bill Staples||Free||2008||$636 M||1284+||San Francisco||1852+ Reviews||17000+|
||LogDNA Monitoring||4.5||Tucker Callaway||$1.5||2015||$15.8 M||134 +||Mountain View||1753+ Reviews||1000+|
||LogicMonitor Software||4.5||Christina Kosmowski||Custom||2007||$74.5 M||514+||California||1693+ Reviews||2000+|
||Datadog Log Monitoring||4.3||Olivier Pomel||Free||2010||$94.5 M||1200+||New York||1852+ Reviews||N/A|
- Tail and search logs in real-time time (seriously). Within seconds, find the event messages you need amid the terabytes of log data.
- Create configurable log views in a few clicks with this simple yet powerful tool. Turn connected systems into event streams, and use wildcards to automatically group new systems. Create alerts and dashboards fast by saving searches.
- Start in seconds with no software to download. Start delivering logs to Papertrail using any popular Syslog daemon or our collector, and begin searching and tailing logs right away.
- Web browser, command line (CLI), and API access, all using the same simple search style. For simple integration into any environment, there are over 20 connections with prominent alerting and monitoring platforms as well as webhooks.
- Integrates with SolarWinds AppOptics - Easily switch between traces, metrics, and logs without sacrificing context by integrating with SolarWinds AppOptics.