10+ Stitch Labs Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Stitch Labs is one of the leading providers of multichannel inventory and order fulfillment, built for growing operations. Branded as the fastest-growing order management and inventory management solution, Stitch Labs started its journey in providing high-quality service for businesses in 2011. As Stitch Labs empowers businesses to take control of their operations through enhanced inventory visibility and accuracy, the company instantly expands its service with over 26 million orders processed annually; plus, $4.5 billion in annual merchant revenue. Stitch Labs also became the most preferred platform for multichannel inventory and order fulfillment for various businesses, including Baggu, Alpaca Direct, Artis, Heroclip, Lurking Class, NOBULL, Sunski, and Thinkx. With Brandon Levey as their CEO, Stitch Labs still expands their reach into the global scale, now having 50+ employees, ready to help businesses with inventory management needs.
|Zoho Inventory||4.6||Sridhar Vembu||$0||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||5000+ Reviews||13000000+|
|EZOfficeInventory||4.5||Syed Ali||$40||2011||$27.3 M||50+||Austin||1250+ Reviews||20000+|
|Finale Inventory||4.5||Will Harvey||$99||2009||N/A||10+||California||4000+ Reviews||100000+|
|Veeqo||4.5||Matt Warren||$195||2013||$4.1 M||60+||Swansea||3000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Cin7||4.5||Danny Ing||$299||2011||$20 M||158+||Auckland||3000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Dear Inventory||4.5||Fulsundar||$199||2012||$1 M||22+||Australia||2700+ Reviews||N/A|
|Netsuite Inventory||4.5||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$884.6 M||603+||San Mateo||1590+ Reviews||21000+|
|TradeGecko||4.4||Cameron Priest||$39||2012||$10 M||71+||Singapore||2000+ Reviews||24000+|
|Unleashed||8.8||Gareth Berry||$259||2009||$5 M||112+||Auckland||2400+ Reviews||N/A|
|Orderhive||4.4||Jayneel Patel||$49.99||2015||$1.5 M||22+||Sunnyvale||1400+ Reviews||N/A|
||John Dawes||Chief Operating Officer||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-dawes-b63440|
“ Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory ”
5/5 (overall) - Ricky T.
- We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation.
- So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It’s user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us.
- No functionality to accommodate clients that are on Net 30. Order stays open, leaving you at risk for overselling.
- It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it’s annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn’t give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.).
“ Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws ”
4.7/5 (overall) - Daniel G.
- Here’s why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It’s the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup.
- It’s avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch.
- It’s slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it’s perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit.
- The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom items unable to be closed.
“ Highly Recommended ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Joshua M.
- FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock. -The REPORTS section is incredible.
- It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what’s been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch.
- One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc…
- Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later.
- Access Control
- Agile Software Development
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Billable Hours Tracking
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Email Notifications
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
Is my data with Stitch Labs secure?
Stitch Labs ensure that all of your vital data are secure in their system. The software ensures that they take security measures, such as 256-bit SSL encryption, twice daily backups of the Stitch database, redundant servers with redundant load balancers, and off-site data backups against local disruptions.
What browsers are best to use Stitch Labs?
Currently, Stitch Labs support current versions of the following browsers: for Mac Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox; for Windows, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Among these browsers, it would be best if you use Google Chrome, for Stitch Labs is heavily tested on the Chrome browser. Also, Stitch Labs does not support Internet Explorer or any mobile browsers.
What business size does Stitch Labs serve best?
Stitch Labs is particularly designed for finished goods inventory management. When it comes to the operation size, Stitch Labs is best for medium-sized multichannel retailers that require centralization and automation with their inventory and operations.
What app integrations does Stitch Labs provide?
Multiple app integrations have been one of the key features that Stitch Labs provides to its users. In order for you to unify your operations, you can integrate Stitch Labs with applications like eBay, BigCommerce, Amazon, AMS Fulfillment, Bergen Logistics, Etsy, FedEx Supply Chain, inDinero, Magento, and much more.
Does Stitch Labs handle accounting?
Yes! Along with Stitch Lab's integrations to multiple accounting software, there's no need for you to stress on your accounting processes for the app compliments to accounting solutions like QuickBooks Online, Xero, and inDinero.
What are the key solutions does Stitch Labs provide?
As an all-in-one operations management software, Stitch Labs provides extensive features that users can benefit from their operations. Stitch Labs provides Operations Management Platform, Inventory Management Software, Inventory Control System, Multichannel Selling, Order Management System, Logistics & Fulfillment Purchasing & Allocation, Wholesale Software, Retail Reporting, and Pricing.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software