10+ Workday HCM Alternatives and Competitors
“ Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software ”
- The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management
- That is good because that is the only thing positive about this garbage product.
- The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid.
- Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners.
“ Workday for Recruitment ”
- Ability to use as ATS as well as HR database and tie candidates to employee once hired and onboarded.
- I love the fact that you can upload your file onto their platform and everything is already prefilled in for you with great accuracy.
- Inability to see candidates on Requisitions that are assigned to other recruiters / users within Workday.
- If for some reason I forgot my login credentials, I had to move through my company’s HR which was actually a pain instead of just resetting from the workday website.
“ Very good timesheet system ”
- I like the ease of entering time worked and the time off request policies.
- That system works very well for my colleagues and I am able to revise entries and easily submit it to my supervisor.
- The process can be tedious. Whenever I make a change, it goes through upper management.
- The goals and self appraisal process were also very confusing.
- Access Control
- Accounting Intergration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Automated Billing
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Predictive Sales