10+ Harvest Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
The Harvest app is one of the available software in the market today that offers business management solutions. As a web-based app, Harvest can be accessed through various web browsers, offering highly functional tools for real-time reports on time tracking, for projects and budget. With Harvest, you can easily monitor
and update time data, for this app is highly accessible to Mac or PC, iPhone, and Android devices.
|Pleo||4.8||Jeppe Rindom||$6.25||2015||$3.5 M||206+||Copenhagen||1400+ Reviews||+|
|Expensify||4.8||David Barrett||$12||2002||$100 M||10000+||San Francisco||1000+ Reviews||20000+|
|Fyle||4.6||Yashwanth Madhusudan||$4.99||2016||$10.3 M||108+||Bengalore||1250+ Reviews||300+|
|Zoho Expense||4.7||Sridhar Vembu||$12||2003||$600 M||13000+||Chennai||1000+ Reviews||+|
|Divvy||4.6||Blake Murray||Free||2016||$30 M||250+||Lehi||1500+ Reviews||3000+|
|Spendesk||4.5||Rodolphe Ardant||$111.33||2016||$5 M||214+||Paris||1500+ Reviews||1500+|
|Rydoo||4.4||Sebastien Marchon||$6||1966||$8 M||300+||Mechelen||2300+ Reviews||+|
|Emburse||4.4||Eric||$50||2014||$25.6 M||750+||San Francisco||2000+ Reviews||4500000+|
|Happay||4.4||Anshul Rai||$1.99||2012||$48.6 M||350+||Bangalore||1450+ Reviews||+|
|SAP Concur||4.3||Christian Klein||$9||1993||$750 M||4600+||Washington||1500+ Reviews||23000+|
- 1 Person
- 2 Projects
- Unlimited People
- Unlimited Projects
||Warwick Poole||Operations team lead||--||--||https://www.linkedin.com/in/warwickpoole|
||Miguel David||Operations Engineer||--||--||https://pt.linkedin.com/in/migueldavid|
“ Great for time and billing; hard to integrate with accounting ”
4/5 (overall) - Randall S.
- Harvest is great for use to track the time spent on work and projects, it is great for assisting in customer billing for work that is done.
- It is a fun platform in the sense that the comments when you try to go back in time are about time travel. I like that it is interactive in this sense.
- No worries about tracking my time. Makes it easier to focus on what matters.
- Lack of features for non Admin users. Unable to see your overall time spent to check your own performance VS the project budgets / allocation.
“ The gold standard for timekeeping ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Mathew T.
- Overall Harvest has been a great tool to keep my staff hours in check and to monitor staff utilization. It does provide some basic forecasting which has been nice to have as well.
- Harvest has been wonderful in helping my team keep track of activities among our numerous clients. There are fun little sayings at the start of each new day’s time sheet which puts me in a good mood.
- Harvest won’t the first product in your project management / time-tracking bundle and their fee is charged per user ,which may discourage some small sized businesses.
- I haven’t encountered anything to dislike about this platform, though I haven’t yet used all of its features.
“ Harvest is an Essential Tool for Creative Freelancers ”
5/5 (overall) - Jonathan S.
- Harvest makes it super easy to track time and expenses, invoice clients, and collect payments via Stripe or ACH.
- Exceptionally easy to use. Intuitive interface design that’s obviously been user tested and refined. Every button and feature is exactly where you’d expect it to be.
- Because it is such a stable piece of software, they are very slow to add new features, and certain areas of the user interface feel dated. That being said, it is rock solid, fast, and extremely reliable.
- This software does one thing really well – timekeeping. We’ve tried using solutions that try to do more and have gone back to Harvest because there’s nothing we don’t like about it.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- Campaign Analysis
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Scheduling
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
- Access Control
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is Harvest?
Harvest is an advanced expense management software that also provides tools for time tracking and budgeting. With the app, users can streamline all currencies, estimates, recurring billings, and invoices. Harvest lets finance teams and admins stay on top of every budget, expenses, and all transactions.
How much is Harvest going to cost monthly?
Unlike other competitors, Harvest only offers one (1) pricing model, and that is the Pro plan, which is at $12/month per user. However, the Harvest platform offers users a 10% discount when customers choose to be billed yearly.
Does Harvest offer a free trial?
Yes, the Harvest app offers interested customers with a no strings attached 30-day free trial period for their Pro plan. This gives new users and beginners enough time to know about all of Harvest’s capabilities. With a free trial, users can determine if the app is the right choice without worrying about spending a dime.
Is Harvest a free platform?
Harvest is not entirely a free platform in the sense that it offers customers with a paid subscription, which is its Pro plan. However, the good news is Harvest also offers a free plan for everyone. It is highly limited, only available for one (1) user with a maximum of two (2) projects.
Does Harvest also offer other discounts?
Aside from the 10% discount that users can avail of when opting to be billed annually, Harvest offers three (3) more discounted plans:
- Harvest provides a 15% discount for nonprofits and educational institutions on their monthly payments. However, the discount goes up to 25% if they choose to pay yearly and upfront.
- If a company is composed of more than fifty (50) users, Harvest offers a 15% discount when the company pays for a year in advance.
- When one is planning on using Harvest inside the classroom, Harvest will provide their platform for free.
How can one subscribe to the free plan?
Once your 30-day free trial is finished, users will have the option of upgrading to a free plan.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software