10+ Expensify Alternatives & Competitors
Table of Content
Expensify is an expense management platform for your business. It lets you manage expenses, transactions, anything that involves your company’s money, all in real-time, through its reporting tools. The Expensify platform enables your business to maintain summaries of various accounts and calendars so that there is transparency involved in your operations. With Expensify, you have a platform that provides you with features to help you balance debt-to-income ratios, prevent crises, or other situations.
|Pleo||4.8||Jeppe Rindom||$6.25||2015||$3.5 M||206+||Copenhagen||1400+ Reviews||N/A|
|Fyle||4.6||Yashwanth Madhusudan||$4.99||2016||$10.3 M||108+||Bengalore||1250+ Reviews||300+|
|Zoho Expense||4.7||Sridhar Vembu||$12||2003||$600 M||13000+||Chennai||1000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Divvy||4.6||Blake Murray||Free||2016||$30 M||250+||Lehi||1500+ Reviews||3000+|
|Spendesk||4.5||Rodolphe Ardant||$111.33||2016||$5 M||214+||Paris||1500+ Reviews||1500+|
|Harvest||4.5||Steve White||$0||2006||$$25.9||40+||New York||1200+ Reviews||40000+|
|Rydoo||4.4||Sebastien Marchon||$6||1966||$8 M||300+||Mechelen||2300+ Reviews||N/A|
|Emburse||4.4||Eric||$50||2014||$25.6 M||750+||San Francisco||2000+ Reviews||4500000+|
|Happay||4.4||Anshul Rai||$1.99||2012||$48.6 M||350+||Bangalore||1450+ Reviews||N/A|
|SAP Concur||4.3||Christian Klein||$9||1993||$750 M||4600+||Washington||1500+ Reviews||23000+|
- Unlimited SmartScans
- Automatic mileage tracking
- Everything in Track, plus
- Auto-submit reports for reimbursement
- Everything in Submit, plus
- Auto-sync to accounting software
- Everything in Collect, plus
- Manage any corporate card
“ Awesome software! ”
5/5 (overall) - Jeff S.
- This is a vast improvement over those and made it super easy to request AND get my expenses reimbursed.
- The ability to simply take a picture of a receipt and have it pull the necessary information is the best. In my experience when things are easy, people will do them.
- There’s not much tool tips or guidance throughout the application for a quick one-liner of what each filed is required as some terminology can be misleading.
- Ve had the camera freeze up before. I think it might be an API issue that is fixed now but there’s always that fear of losing your data from a freeze.
“ Expensify Expense Tracking ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Nate P.
- This software is great for anyone who is self employed. This is wonderful for tacking expenses and milage for taxes.
- I work with the app like 2 years because is the way the company asked for it and in the beginning i though was super complicate the process then i start to use the app and was super easy.
- When a problem happens customer service does not exist. Problems can last over 1 month.
- How do I stress that their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.
“ Great expense reimbursement system ”
4.7/5 (overall) - Serguei B.
- It is easy for the end user to use, particularly given the mobile app. It has a lot of good controls and notifications for potential user errors or abuses.
- As an approver of expenses, it is easy to reject wrongly submitted lines and tell the staff why. It is easy to approve and reimburse! They work hard to keep all major credit cards connected.
- The credit card sync features often don’t work or are significantly delayed (days, weeks if at all) which causes unintended reimbursements for non reimbursable expenses and messed up accounting.
- While it would be nice, it is hard to connect to every possible credit card and bank. My personal bank credit card does not connect for auto import.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Email Distribution
- Email Integration
- Marketing Automation
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is Expensify used for?
Expensify is a cloud-based software tool by businesses to track their budgets and spending. On top of that, the app offers robust features, such as receipt and mileage tracking, company card reconciliation, expense reporting, and more. Expensify basically makes managing company expenditures more straightforward and efficient.
Does Expensify work when using Quickbooks?
Yes, it does. The Expensify platform is home to plenty of powerful third-party integrations, and Quickbooks is one of them. With Expensify’s seamless integration with the Quickbooks app, finance or accounting teams will be able to compute the necessary processes hassle-free.
What are Expensify’s pricing models?
Expensify offers customers a total of four (4) plans that are divided into two (2) sections: For Individuals and For Groups. Let’s start with plans for Individuals, which are: Track ($4.99 per month) and Submit ($4.99 per month). Now for Groups, Expensify offers the following: Collect ($10 per user per month) and Control ($18 per user per month).
Does Expensify have a free plan?
Indeed, it does. Expensify does offer a Basic plan for interested users. Although it is highly limited, the Basic plan is ideal only for freelancers, startups, and some percentage of small businesses. However, if one should nurture a growing business and is unsatisfied with the free plan, he or she must subscribe to Expensify’s paid plans.
Is there a free trial for Expensify’s subscription plans?
Yes, Expensify offers one of the longest trial periods compared to other apps, which is six (6) weeks. It is perfect for new users to explore the platform’s nifty tools and features for them to know how to use them correctly.
What are the companies that use Expensify?
Expensify has established itself as one of the popular expense management apps. So, it is only natural that the platform has quite a few users. Businesses that use Expensify the following: GitLab, Tinderbox, Cloudability, Greenhouse, Zuora, Foursquare, Kabbage, Venture Hacks, Hive, DocuSign, Disqus, Yesware, and Gusto.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software