10+ Sage X3 Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Sage X3 is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP software application. It offers various fully integrated tools and features designed for large enterprises. That is why it is one of the more popular ERP platforms found in the industry. As a matter of fact, it has over 5.8 million
active users and has a yearly revenue of $2.4 billion. This is a huge increase since the company started in the year 2000. Since then, their employee count grew to 200 and more, including two standouts - Lydia Elisabeth Tröger as Technical Customer Service Agent and David Beard as CRM Principal. Together with their CEO, Steve Hare, the company is only going to get better, since it began in Newcastle, UK. On top of that, the company has over 3,000 online reviews, and most of them are positive reviews. Rest assured that you will be in good hands with Sage X3. However, we also cannot look over the fact that Sage X3 is not the only software company that offers an ERP solution. In fact, it competes with top notch companies. These include NetSuite ERP, SAP ERP, ERPNext, Syspro ERP, Integra ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Ecount ERP Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Odoo, and Epicor ERP. Find out more about these platforms now when you scroll down.
|Netsuite ERP||9.6||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$884.6 M||10000+||San Mateo||2800+ Reviews||20000+|
|SAP ERP||9.1||Christian Klein||Free||1972||$$27.5 B||10001+||Walldorf||6125+ Reviews||41200+|
|ERPNext||9.1||Rushabh Mehta||$10.50||2008||$1 M||50+||Mumbai||5000+ Reviews||+|
|Syspro ERP||9||Geoff Garrett||$199||1978||$130 M||1000+||Johannesburg||4000+ Reviews||1000+|
|Oracle ERP Cloud||8.9||Safra Catz||$175||2011||$39.5 B||136000+||Redwood City||4500+ Reviews||22000+|
|Integra ERP||9.0||Zia Uddin Ahmed||210||1999||$836M||50+||Kerala||4000+ Reviews||1500+|
|Ecount ERP||8.8||Shin Rae||$55||1999||$||100+||Cerritos||4000+ Reviews||170000+|
|Microsoft Dynamics ERP||8.7||David Blumentals||$249||2001||$11.8 B||3000+||Redmond||3767+ Reviews||100000+|
|Odoo||8.6||Fabien Pinckaers||$7.50||2005||$150 M||1050+||Ramillies||3000+ Reviews||4.500+|
|Epicor ERP||8.5||Steve Murphy||$175||1972||$876.8 M||4100+||Texas||3000+ Reviews||2000+|
||Lydia Elisabeth Troger||Technical Customer Service Agent||--||--||https://de.linkedin.com/in/lydia-elisabeth-tr%C3%B6ger|
||David Beard||CRM Principal||--||--||https://uk.linkedin.com/in/talkcrm|
“ A good ERP system ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Christy S.
- I am happy with the product. I administer this product as well as another ERP and this one is substantially better in nearly every way.
- What I liked the most is the versatility it has to adapt to the needs of any type of business, a great alternative for ERP.
- Sage ERP X3’s human resource module is relatively weak. It is not recommendable to smaller markets and industries.
- Sometimes can have JSON or Java Bridge errors. Sometimes one minor error can cause the whole system to freeze up.
“ Robust ERP with something for everyone ”
4/5 (overall) - Christy S.
- Overall, our experience has been positive. I would recommend that companies ensure to include it in their RFP process.
- Overall we are satisfied with our decision to move to Sage X3. Being a food manufacturer with multiple sites we have successfully grown with X3.
- The users were trained prior to implementation and had forgotten much of what they had learned by the time they needed to use the system.
- Product is decent, its a little pricey for our relatively small organization. The customer facing side of Sage is terrible.
“ Funtastic solution for distribution operations ”
4.1/5 (overall) - Iftikhar A.
- I like the look a feel of the system and ease of opening other functions from the same screen.
- Customizable features allow us to get the most out of the product. Workflows allow for controls for authorization where required.
- Adding in some features required a lot of custom coding. Most notably was allowing for automatic allocations of product that is being cut.
- System isn’t designed for the chemical industry. A lot of mods or customizations have to be made for the system to support our needs. There is always a solution but there is always a cost as well. will be well over budget once everything is working the way it was presented.
- Access Control
- Accounting Intergration
- Agile Software Development
- Assessment Management
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Planning
- Email Integration
- Collaboration Tools
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
How much does Sage X3 cost?
The standard price for Sage X3 for ten users would cost at around $45,000 a year for a perpetual license and $26,640 per year for subscription pricing. All of these include (but are not limited to) financials, inventory, and manufacturing management access.
Is Sage X3 a cloud-based platform?
Yes, Sage X3 is a cloud-based and SaaS platform that provides an integrated suite for ERP and business management. With the app's cloud-based programming, users can quickly implement and set up the software anytime and anywhere.
What programming language is Sage X3 written?
Sage X3 is developed in Java around an OSGi framework. This process makes it easy to add technical functionalities to the app’s X3 platform. It also avoids developments in the traditional X3 engine.
What modules does Sage X3 offer to its users?
With its definition as one of the precise ERP software in today's market, Sage X3 displays its top-notch modules to its clients. This software provides the following modules: manufacturing, sales, purchasing, inventory, CRM, and finance modules.
What companies utilize Sage X3?
With more than 4,200 customers and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide, more and more companies have switched to Sage X3 for this app is easy to use, rapid to deploy, and cost-effective. Companies like Groupe ACTUAL SARL, Docutrend, Inc., and Blytheco have already turned to Sage X3 as its main ERP and business processes solution.
Does Sage X3 offer a free trial?
Fortunately, yes. Sage X3 provides free trial access to its fast, simple, and flexible Cloud ERP to its users.
What operations does Sage X3 best used for?
From its main description, Sage X3 caters to vast clients and operations, regardless of their sizes. The software provides the capacity to accelerate business operations, from production, warehousing, sales, customer service, down to financial management.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software