10+ Odoo Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Odoo is an advanced open-source Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP software, which is available in the market today. The company behind Odoo is also one of the best software companies in the world. As a matter of fact, since its establishment in Ramillies, Belgium, in 2005, Odoo now has over 4,500 active users, and they are also earning approximately $150 million per year. Their CEO, Fabien Pinckaers, together with more than a thousand employees, continue to develop the capabilities of the Odoo platform for the benefit of their customers. Speaking of employees, they have two key personnel that stand above the rest. They are Charlie Nielsen as Chief Technology Officer and Alessandro Mazzocchetti as Chief Financial Officer.
Other than those mentioned above, what makes Odoo attractive towards consumers is their low priced plan. With only $7.50 per month, or $6 per year, you can already use Odoo for your daily ERP operations. However, you must also know that it is not the only software company that offers ERP solutions. Odoo competes with NetSuite ERP, SAP ERP, ERPNext, Syspro ERP, Integra ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Ecount ERP, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and Epicor ERP. If you want to know more, continue reading below now.
|Netsuite ERP||4.8||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$884.6 M||10000+||San Mateo||2800+ Reviews||20000+|
|SAP ERP||4.6||Christian Klein||Custom||1972||$$27.5 B||10001+||Walldorf||6125+ Reviews||41200+|
|ERPNext||4.6||Rushabh Mehta||$10.50||2008||$1 M||50+||Mumbai||5000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Syspro ERP||4.5||Geoff Garrett||$199||1978||$130 M||1000+||Johannesburg||4000+ Reviews||1000+|
|Oracle ERP Cloud||4.8||Safra Catz||$175||2011||$39.5 B||136000+||Redwood City||4500+ Reviews||22000+|
|Integra ERP||4.5||Zia Uddin Ahmed||$210||1999||$836 M||50+||Kerala||4000+ Reviews||1500+|
|Ecount ERP||4.4||Shin Rae||$55||1999||N/A||100+||Cerritos||4000+ Reviews||170000+|
|Microsoft Dynamics ERP||4.4||David Blumentals||$249||2001||$11.8 B||3000+||Redmond||3767+ Reviews||100000+|
|Epicor ERP||4.3||Steve Murphy||$175||1972||$876.8 M||4100+||Texas||3000+ Reviews||2000+|
|Sage X3||4.2||Steve Hare||$4500||2000||$2.3 B||200+||England||3000+ Reviews||5800000+|
“ Excellent ERP to manage your business operations ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Alián R.
- Odoo provides my company with all the modules needed to manage the business. It is easy to set up, intuitive and the modules are well integrated.
- Easy to install, every module functionalities available, wide support on google, its good for SMEs, sufficient feature to track and control finance,inventroy,sale and purchase. stratigic,tactic and operation roles are aded in features, you can formulate your busiess needs accordingly.
- The Community edition provides a lot of built-in features, but since version 9, Odoo has been moving features from Community version to Enterprise, so I could see some of them, which I was using, unavailable in recent versions.
- Customization is not easy, even less active on github, its not so speedy, modules are integerated mixed with local and internet, it should be either local or inenet, price is higher,customization is also costly due to limited support/devolpment documentation.
“ Extensive ERP for a small to medium sized business. ”
3.7/5 (overall) - Thabo P.
- It’s great to work and develop on Odoo, it’s impressive how fast odoo is growing. Maybe is good to create LTS release for big customer to have more than 3 year of support.
- Odoo is an amazing ERP Software, I love using Odoo every day for me and my customers.
- Backward compatibility, in terms of usability, some clients complain of non-conformity with the language, lack of organization in the documentation.
- You cannot operate Odoo without third party software and to attempt to extract third party software and somehow give them access to a version of the software they can test is ridiculous.
“ We liked them so much we Partnered with them ”
4/5 (overall) - Verified reviewer
- Beside all the pros and cons. Odoo is just awesome, the overall experience i had with Odoo during the last 9 years is very positive.
- It was a pretty good experience and the python backend is really useful.
- Partner! partners! partners. No business experience, very young developers with no experience, alot of customization that make odoo worthless afterwards, alot of mony to implement and customize.
- Accounting in other countries have a lot of problems.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Customer Support
- Mobile apps
- Predictive Sales
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
How much does Odoo cost?
As much as Odoo offers free access to its users, the platform also provides a paid version for extra functionality. The subscription pricing for Odoo's enterprise version is $28 per user per month. They also offer a $4 discount for new customers that starts at $12 per month.
Is Odoo great software to use?
Since Odoo is recognized as a good OpenERP platform with highly customizable modules, there's no question that this platform ranks amongst the best in the charts. Because the application has 2 million users, Odoo never fails to provide an impact on every business's growth for more than years.
What companies use Odoo?
As mentioned, there are a lot of users who are currently utilizing Odoo as ERP software. Some of these users are known in the industry, such as the Toyota Group, T&T Power Group, Air Flow Inc., and more.
What type of operation is best for Odoo?
Odoo's scope is to cater to various businesses around the globe. Odoo can provide to business operations like administrative, agriculture, manufacturing, healthcare, IT, transportation, education, and more, regardless of the business size.
When was Odoo established?
Odoo or Odoo SA was formerly known as OpenERP S.A. The company was first recognized in the year 2005 as the founder and current CEO of Odoo, Fabien Pinckaers, established his first developed software product, the TinyERP. Moving three years later, the company changed its name to OpenERP, then sooner, in the year 2014, it again renamed as to what it is known today as Odoo.
What language is Odoo written in?
What database does Odoo use?
What makes Odoo safe and secure in delivering database management is that it uses PostgreSQL as a database back-end.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software