10+ Netsuite ERP Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
NetSuite ERP is a part of NetSuite's software implementation and support services that provides high-end enterprise resource planning solutions for businesses. Founded in the year 1998 by Evan Goldberg, formerly known as part of the NetLedger product suite, NetSuite ERP emerges to support back-office operations for businesses, including financial, human resources, procurement, orders, inventory, and shipping and billing. With its high-quality capabilities in providing ERP solutions, NetSuite ERP competes as one of the best ERP software over similar applications like SAP ERP, ERP Next, Syspro ERP, Integra ERP, Ecount ERP, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Currently, NetSuite ERP becomes a part of Oracle Corporation's operation, as the NetSuite was acquired for $9.3 billion in November 2016. Nevertheless, NetSuite ERP still functions in providing ERP solutions under Oracle Corporation, as the company now has 40,000 users around the globe. Furthermore, the company also now has 10000+ employees with annual revenue of $884.6 million.
|SAP ERP||4.6||Christian Klein||Custom||1972||$$27.5 B||10001+||Walldorf||6125+ Reviews||41200+|
|ERPNext||4.6||Rushabh Mehta||$10.50||2008||$1 M||50+||Mumbai||5000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Syspro ERP||4.5||Geoff Garrett||$199||1978||$130 M||1000+||Johannesburg||4000+ Reviews||1000+|
|Oracle ERP Cloud||4.8||Safra Catz||$175||2011||$39.5 B||136000+||Redwood City||4500+ Reviews||22000+|
|Integra ERP||4.5||Zia Uddin Ahmed||$210||1999||$836 M||50+||Kerala||4000+ Reviews||1500+|
|Ecount ERP||4.4||Shin Rae||$55||1999||N/A||100+||Cerritos||4000+ Reviews||170000+|
|Microsoft Dynamics ERP||4.4||David Blumentals||$249||2001||$11.8 B||3000+||Redmond||3767+ Reviews||100000+|
|Odoo||8.3||Fabien Pinckaers||$7.50||2005||$150 M||1050+||Ramillies||3000+ Reviews||4.500+|
|Epicor ERP||4.3||Steve Murphy||$175||1972||$876.8 M||4100+||Texas||3000+ Reviews||2000+|
|Sage X3||4.2||Steve Hare||$4500||2000||$2.3 B||200+||England||3000+ Reviews||5800000+|
||Steve Mullen||Regional VP||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevemullen1|
||John Cherniavsky||Software development manager||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jchernia|
||Rob Ransom||Sales engineer||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/rtransom|
“ NetSuite can handle most any business ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Scott B.
- All inclusive one stop ERP system good for small companies and scalable for the future. Reporting/view features are nice and reminders on the homepage & personalized dashboard are a good touch.
- A great platform to use for sales & keeping track of leads. Love how you can send emails directly from Netsuite.
- If there are multiple errors in a journal that is being uploaded, only the first error is identified. You have to go through multiple attempts in order to find all the lines with errors.
- CRM and Support Case management is limited, riddled with issues, and marked by neglect. Email infrastructure is a complete mess with outages given no urgency.
“ Controller at Non-Profit Legal Service Provider ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Aaron O.
- Netsuite is a great platform but it is not for someone looking for a plug and play solution. It is for the serious business that wants a serious solution.
- The experience is good, it helps is timely reporting of multiple entities dealing with multiple currencies. Helps business decisions making for the whole group.
- Takes a little getting use to. No indication you do not have full rights, so I not knowing you cannot see credit memo’s can be confusing.
- If a journal has multiple reason for failure, every import pings up individual failure reason and no failure shows all the reasons.
“ World's Best ERP ”
4.9/5 (overall) - Paul D
- It has a lot of functionality and available data. It is customizable for your business and your individual needs.
- NetSuite is customizable for most any business. Once set up, the software is easy to use. The software is very stable and reliable. No downtime and you can access it from any web browser.
- It can be clunky at times and not as user friendly as I would like, but I am still learning the software.
- Setup can be somewhat complicated. There are so many features to set up you may require professional services to set up the software to be able to use it. NetSuite’s licensing fees add up and get expensive with more users and features. Cost can be prohibitive for some smaller businesses.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Campaign Scheduling
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
- Marketing Automation
- Campaign Planning
Images & Videos
Q & A
How much does NetSuite ERP cost?
NetSuite ERP's price varies depending on its customer needs. However, the app's base license costs at around $999 per month with access costs of $99 per user, per month. NetSuite ERP also provides a pre-bundled package that's practical to its clients, for its modules are tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Does NetSuite ERP provide a free trial?
Yes, NetSuite provides free demo trial access to the entire NetSuite products, which includes NetSuite ERP. Although the software is not entirely free, it still provides a 14-day free trial that already allows users to enjoy unlimited access to the entire application features.
Is NetSuite ERP perfect for startup businesses?
Although NetSuite ERP provides high-end features that manage accounting, reporting, supply chain, procurement, and much more to various business types, this software is not the best platform for a small startup. NetSuite ERP's maintenance costs are so expensive, that it goes around $100K per year, making the app a high-priced platform for small businesses.
What size of companies usually use NetSuite ERP?
In terms of company size, NetSuite ERP is flexible about it. However, with more than 2,400 NetSuite ERP users, gathered statistics by Enlyft show that businesses often use the software with more than 50-200 employees and 10M-50M dollars in revenue.
How great is NetSuite ERP?
NetSuite ERP has been a very good pick as an ERP solution for various businesses. Aside from the app is a very functional solution, NetSuite ERP highly adapts to its user's needs. On top of that, NetSuite ERP provides vast integration to other NetSuite products for better product selling and ERP management.
What are the common companies that utilize NetSuite ERP?
Since NetSuite ERP provides flexible solutions for businesses and operations, several companies around the globe choose to have the software as their main ERP solution. Whether it is for a non-profit organization, manufacturing, or large enterprise, NetSuite ERP can truly provide the right tools for various operations. To name a few, here are some of the companies that utilize NetSuite ERP: Kiva, Shaw Industries Manufacturing, TopDown Consulting, and Baker.
Is NetSuite ERP cloud-based?
Cloud-based programming is one of the features that NetSuite ERP offers to its clients. NetSuite ERP prides itself as the leading provider of cloud-based ERP, that provides vast tools for cloud-based financials and ERP solutions.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software