10+ Microsoft Dynamics ERP Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Making up part of Microsoft Business Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is an incredibly powerful for those interested in enterprise resource planning. Powered by Microsoft Technology, this software provides high-quality tools that will come in handy as you attempt to manage the different areas of your business. Dynamics is often
used alongside other Microsoft programs, which includes Yammer, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, and Outlook. Focused on industries such as services, finance, retail, and manufacturing, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is perfect for a wide range of businesses, from small to large enterprises. Among its chief competitors are BatchMaster ERP, Sage 300 Cloud, EnterpriseIQ, Plex ERP, Avaniko, and Priority ERP. As one of the most recognizable brands and companies in the world, many are already familiar with its founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Founded in 1972, Microsoft has since given the world iconic products like Windows and the Xbox.
|Netsuite ERP||9.6||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$884.6 M||10000+||San Mateo||2800+ Reviews||20000+|
|SAP ERP||9.1||Christian Klein||Free||1972||$$27.5 B||10001+||Walldorf||6125+ Reviews||41200+|
|ERPNext||9.1||Rushabh Mehta||$10.50||2008||$1 M||50+||Mumbai||5000+ Reviews||+|
|Syspro ERP||9||Geoff Garrett||$199||1978||$130 M||1000+||Johannesburg||4000+ Reviews||1000+|
|Oracle ERP Cloud||8.9||Safra Catz||$175||2011||$39.5 B||136000+||Redwood City||4500+ Reviews||22000+|
|Integra ERP||9.0||Zia Uddin Ahmed||210||1999||$836M||50+||Kerala||4000+ Reviews||1500+|
|Ecount ERP||8.8||Shin Rae||$55||1999||$||100+||Cerritos||4000+ Reviews||170000+|
|Epicor ERP||$||+||+ Reviews||+|
|Sage X3||$||+||+ Reviews||+|
“ Master Planning From Dynamics 365 ”
4/5 (overall) - Verified Reviewer
- This is a great app for business person like me because it helps to control my finances And I suggest entrepreneurs to check this app out because it’s worthy for your business.
- Is a super great CRM, it has so many thing to take advantage of them. You can do marketing, workflows, contacts, leads, commercial proccess, database,etc.
- Things things that bother me are the increasing prices and also the interface lags a lot.
- Honestly I would rather throw money out of a window then ever use this service again. I am not writing this out of anger, I am writing this as a warning.
“ Dynamics in a league of it's own ”
4/5 (overall) - Ty C.
- The precise planning and financial organization. I recommended to several friends who were with probERP mottos of so much that I liked and the best they liked my indication.
- I have used Dynamics for a while now and it’s only gotten better and better. It’s got fantastic account management resources and keeps you up to date.
- The software seems to have many windows and tabs that may confuse new users. It also has too many sessions break that may disturb the flow of the work, even though it is for security reasons.
- The CRM dashboard is difficult to navigate and configure, with broken areas in the interface, and confusing UX.
“ Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies ”
4.1/5 (overall) - Agnes M.
- Easy to use
- The best thing about this product is how well it integrates with other Microsoft products, both cloud and local.
- Nothing much!
- Occasionally updates of the product cause problems with add-ins.
- Access Control
- Accounting Intergration
- Agile Software Development
- CRM Integration
- Assignment Management
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Customer Support
- Email Distribution
- Email Integration
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
How much does Microsoft Dynamics ERP cost?
Microsoft Dynamics ERP varies in terms of its subscription costs. The price range is categorized according to the particular app; however, you may choose to pick the all-in-one plan at around $210 for the full user; $50 for operations activity, and $8 for the team member subscription. The billing is issued per user per month.
Is Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics the same?
Technically, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family. To sum up all, Microsoft Dynamics family includes Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, and SL.
Is Microsoft Dynamics ERP available on-premise?
Sadly, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is not available on-premise, for it is only deployed in the cloud. The software also doesn't offer access to hybrid deployment, which is access to on-premise and in a private cloud. Although some of you may have heard about Dynamics 365 on-premise but this software is basically a completely different product from Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Dynamics 365 on-premise is a renamed version of Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
What is the data model that is used by Microsoft Dynamics?
The sole data model that has been utilized by Microsoft Dynamics is the cloud database. Like any other Microsoft products like Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics is engineered to a cloud-based model, enabling its users to experience faster and easier integration and deployment.
Is Microsoft Dynamics ERP a good product?
As it is engineered based on Microsoft’s years of experience with enterprise clients, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is considered to be a good ERP software that is available in today's market. Despite its particular downsides, overall, Microsoft Dynamics ERP can be your great ERP solution.
What are the differences between the business and enterprise editions of Microsoft Dynamics?
The distinctive differences between Microsoft Dynamics' business and enterprise edition are its use. The business edition is primarily built for business with less than 250 employees and is limited only for managing business finances. In contrast, the enterprise edition is programmed for businesses that require more complex needs to manage additional business functions like customer service or supply chain.
What are the modules that are included in the app?
In terms of modules, Microsoft Dynamics ensures that everything is widely covered. This software offers these modules: Finance and Operations, Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Marketing, Project Service Automation, Talent, and Field of Service.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software