10+ Epicor ERP Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Epicor ERP is an integrated application designed to bring an Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP solution for businesses in the midsize to large markets. Now, as an app, it is one of the best platforms that offer an ERP solution, and when it comes to the business end, it is the same thing. Founded in 1972, Epicor ERP slowly rose up to the ranks, joining its top competitor, SAP ERP. A huge thanks goes to the company CEO, Steve Murphy. Other than him, there are key employees, such as Usman Rabbani as PE Operating Partner, Tommy Fox as Director of Customer Services, and Lisa Pope as Executive Vice President. Together, and along with the other 4,100 and more personnel, contribute to the success of Epicor ERP.
Now, the company has a yearly revenue of $876.8 million, making them one of the most best-selling ERP software companies in the industry. However, as stated before, Epicor ERP's main competitor is SAP ERP, but it also has more than a handful of competition. So, aside from SAP ERP, they also share the market with NetSuite ERP, ERPNext, Syspro ERP, Integra ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Ecount ERP, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and Odoo. Get to know more about these platforms when you scroll through this page now.
|Netsuite ERP||4.8||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$884.6 M||10000+||San Mateo||2800+ Reviews||20000+|
|SAP ERP||4.6||Christian Klein||Custom||1972||$$27.5 B||10001+||Walldorf||6125+ Reviews||41200+|
|ERPNext||4.6||Rushabh Mehta||$10.50||2008||$1 M||50+||Mumbai||5000+ Reviews||N/A|
|Syspro ERP||4.5||Geoff Garrett||$199||1978||$130 M||1000+||Johannesburg||4000+ Reviews||1000+|
|Oracle ERP Cloud||4.8||Safra Catz||$175||2011||$39.5 B||136000+||Redwood City||4500+ Reviews||22000+|
|Integra ERP||4.5||Zia Uddin Ahmed||$210||1999||$836 M||50+||Kerala||4000+ Reviews||1500+|
|Ecount ERP||4.4||Shin Rae||$55||1999||N/A||100+||Cerritos||4000+ Reviews||170000+|
|Microsoft Dynamics ERP||4.4||David Blumentals||$249||2001||$11.8 B||3000+||Redmond||3767+ Reviews||100000+|
|Odoo||4.3||Fabien Pinckaers||$7.50||2005||$150 M||1050+||Ramillies||3000+ Reviews||4.500+|
|Sage X3||4.2||Steve Hare||$4500||2000||$2.3 B||200+||England||3000+ Reviews||5800000+|
||Usman Rabbani||PE Operating Partner||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/urabbani|
||Tommy Fox||Director Customer Services||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommyfox|
||Lisa Pope||Executive Vice President||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisapopeepicor|
“ Robust ERP System Ideal for Manufacturing ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Alicia W.
- Easily mass upload and update data. Configurable modules to meet your business needs. Responsive, knowledgeable and helpful consultants.
- It has truly helped the company grow and able to analyze what works and what isn’t. Purchasing and Project Management is simple and straightforward.
- Some restrictions which are costly to customize and work around. Forms are not easily edited. Many modules are an extra added cost to subscribe every year.
- It isn’t aesthetically pleasing and I have noticed many users like it to be sleek..
“ Decent Software for Business Professionals ”
3.5/5 (overall) - Chris S
- They made it a priority the last few years to transition to the cloud which was really a boon to our distributed teams. Implementation support was excellent.
- The very thing that kind of sucks about this software is also the thing that makes it “work” for our company. The ability to customize the software for our day to day business needs is awesome.
- Inability to print invoices until after the order is closed. Cannot modify orders after the order is marked shipped.
- Worse, they do not have many consultants who really know the product so you waste thousands of dollars getting them up to speed, only to end up with the problem not fixed.
“ Straightforward and Logical ERP Software ”
3.7/5 (overall) - Anthony C
- Good little manufacturing system. They put on really nice annual conferences.
- Configurable modules to meet your business needs. Responsive, knowledgeable and helpful consultants.
- There are a number of areas where viewing details of transactions is difficult.
- The online submission is often limited to drop down selections that have nothing to do with the problem.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Automated Billing
- Business Intelligence
- CRM Integration
- Marketing Automation
- List Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What companies utilize Epicor ERP?
Regarded as a comprehensive on-premise and cloud-based ERP solution, Epicor ERP has already established numerous customers today. Companies like Watts Water Technologies, Sabre Industries Inc., AIM Aerospace Inc., and SOCAN are some of the operations that are currently enjoying Epicor ERP's high-end ERP solutions.
Is Epicor ERP a cloud-based platform?
Definitely, Epicor ERP provides a cloud-based ERP solution to its users. Since it's a cloud-based platform, its users can enjoy the app's robust capabilities for job costing, inventory control, pre-production materials planning, supply chain, and manufacturing execution anytime, anywhere, without even worrying about the software's maintenance and upgrades.
How much does Epicor ERP cost?
Just like any other ERP software, Epicor ERP also provides a subscription deal for its clients. Basically, the application's price would cost around $175. And this cost is billed per user per month.
What's the difference between SAP and Epicor ERP?
In terms of its capabilities, SAP ERP and Epicor ERP highly differ. Epicor ERP highly focuses on financial, HR, inventory, purchasing, and quality management functionality than SAP. They also differ in terms of providing manufacturing management capabilities, for Epicor provides more robust capacity while SAP only covers an average rate of manufacturing management capacity.
What is the database used by Epicor ERP?
What makes Epicor ERP one of the easiest software to implement is that it utilizes a Windows-based platform and SQL Server database. This process allows the Epicor Distribution Suite to adapt to other Windows programs, plus it shortens the app's overall learning curve, especially for new users.
How many users does Epicor ERP have?
With more than 33,000+ customers companies that utilize Epicor ERP, there's no question that the application is continually growing through time. Industries like computer & software, retail, machinery, healthcare, and wholesale are the most common field that utilizes Epicor ERP.
What companies use Epicor ERP?
As previously mentioned, Epicor ERP's popularity has gradually expanded. With its popularity, several companies around the globe have switched to Epicor's high-end ERP capabilities. To name a few, here are some of the companies that use Epicor ERP: Dorian Drake International Inc., Cohn & Wolfe Inc., Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, and Blytheco.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software