10+ Asset Essentials Alternatives and Competitors
“ Asset Essentials for Planned Maintenance ”
- It works great for prioritizing an keeping track of work orders from requesters along with planned maintenance schedules.
- The Report function is incredibly useful to assess where the techs are at with completion, labor hours, and availability.
- The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times.
- The timers are still tedious to use and when a work order is released on an asset it does not show details about the asset (ie. serial number or location) causing the techs to have to navigate to a different screen and research the asset to know which one it is exactly.
“ Great value and pretty full featured ”
- Overall the company has been very good to work with. They are very responsive to questions and issues, and have been there every step of the implementation.
- We converted over from MP2 and utilize Asset Essentials for tracking machine repairs and for scheduling of preventive maintenance.
- Lack of out-of-the-box functionality, extremely low user-friendliness, complicated pathways.
- Changes that are not always made known ahead of time that I feel are a sometimes a loss of accessibility.
“ Robust and Intuitive Asset Management ”
- We fell in love with the ease of use of the interface. The level of control over the maintenance technicians is phenomenal and the ability to provide a service request portal to users without needing to purchase additional licenses was a huge deal maker.
- Overall Asset Essentials has been an incredible tool to show accountability for work orders on multiple levels from the techs, to requesters, to locations and even assets that are problematic.
- As with many new implementations, we ran into a few bugs at the beginning when we first implemented the software. With their amazing customer support, we were able to overcome those issues, but it is something to consider.
- The only complaint that I would have is that the charts on the Home Page of Facility Direct doesn’t export to Excel and when printing it out, it can look strange on the paper.
- Access Control
- Accounting Intergration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Campaign Analysis
- CRM Integration
- Collaborative Workspace
- Process Management
- Sales Force Automation