10+ HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
HubSpot Marketing Hub is an advanced cloud-based email marketing software that caters to businesses of all sizes. Based in Singapore, it is also one of the best platforms that you can use for your company. That is because not only does it have more than 78,000 active users, but it also earns $513 million in revenue per year and has more than 3,500 hardworking employees, each one looking to improve the platform for you. With its price plan starting at only $40 per month, it can cater to small businesses and even startups.
Established in 2006, HubSpot Marketing Hub is now among the top go-to email marketing software in the industry. However, there is no denying the fact that there are also top-notch platforms available in the market today. Such apps include ActiveCampaign Email Marketing, Moosend, OpenMoves OM3, Mailchimp, Rejoiner, Drip, MailerLite, Constant Contact, Sendinblue, and Convertkit. These apps, including HubSpot Marketing Hub can provide superb tools and features. Find out which one can offer the best set for your business when you scroll down.
|ActiveCampaign Email Marketing||4.6||Jason VandeBoom||$9||2003||$90 M||1000+||Chicago||1878+ Reviews||50000+|
|Mailchimp Email Marketing||4.5||Ben Chestnut||$Free||2001||$700 M||5000+||Atlanta||1888+ Reviews||N/A|
|Moosend||4.5||Yannis Psarras||$0||2011||$1.7 M||50+||London||1878+ Reviews||3896+|
|OpenMoves OM3||4.6||Amir Chitayat||$25||2001||$3 M||50+||Huntington||1897+ Reviews||560000+|
|Rejoiner||4.5||Mike Arsenault||$95||2012||$2.5 M||50+||Boston||1897+ Reviews||47901+|
|Drip||4.5||John Tedesco||$19||2012||$14 M||250+||Minneapolis||1879+ Reviews||64500+|
|MailerLite||4.4||Ignas Rubezius||$Free||2010||$2 M||96+||Vilnius||1798+ Reviews||12000+|
|Constant Contact||4.4||Gail Goodman||Custom||1995||$361.9 M||1235+||Waltham||1877+ Reviews||500000+|
|Sendinblue||4.4||Armand Thiberge||$Free||2012||$19.8 M||285+||285||1879+ Reviews||175000+|
|Convertkit||4.4||Nathan Barry||$Free||2013||$5.8 M||79+||Boise||1897+ Reviews||60000+|
- Starts at 1,000 contacts
- Live chat
- Email marketing
- Starts at 1,000 contacts
- Marketing automation
- SEO recommendations & optimizations
- Starts at 10,000 contacts
- Hierarchical teams
- Custom event triggers and reporting
- Email marketing
- Live chat
- Website traffic analysis
- Built-in AMP support for blogs
||Jill Konrath||International Keynote Speaker||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jillkonrath|
||Gil Roeder||Paid Search Consultant||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilroeder|
“ Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Katie F.
- Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn’t be happier to work with this platform daily.
- From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows everything within Hubspot is easy peasy.
- Only issue I’ve encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times.
- At least twice a month you’ll get a notification in the system that your emails aren’t sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to “unforeseen circumstances.
“ Great Marketing Automation Platform. ”
4.5/5 (overall) - MD Masoom R.
- I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most.
- I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app.
- There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive.
- But I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.
“ A platform with a soul- HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices ”
4/5 (overall) - Sean D.
- HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters.
- We’ve been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows.
- If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company’s marketing needs, it’s a delight to use.
- HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it’s run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it’s products.
- Access Control
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- Business Intelligence
- List Management
- Team Collaboration
- Predictive Sales
- Performance Management
- Process Management
- Email Integration
- Sales Enablement
Images & Videos
Q & A
What does HubSpot Marketing Hub do?
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a special platform from the HubSpot Corporation. With the app, users can easily convert leads, grow website traffic, and track your sales funnel, all in one place. On top of that, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers a simple drag and drop interface, which lets you create email templates and landing pages easier without requesting help from its customer support team.
How much does HubSport Marketing Hub cost?
HubSpot Marketing Hub offers three (3) premium subscription plans for all interested customers. These plans are: the Starter plan ($50/month), the Professional plan ($800/month), and the Enterprise plan ($3,200/month). Additionally, yearly is the billing period for the Professional and Enterprise plans. For the Starter plan you can opt between a monthly subscription or a discounted annual subscription.
What is the difference between HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM?
The main difference between the HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM is that HubSpot Marketing Hub offers the essential tools and features to generate and convert leads. HubSpot CRM, on the other hand, offers features for users to engage with their existing customers.
Does HubSpot Marketing Hub offer a free trial period?
Unfortunately, HubSpot Marketing Hub does not offer a free trial period for its customers. However, it does offer a free forever plan where users can take advantage of the app’s marketing tools.
What comes with the free plan of HubSpot Marketing Hub?
If highly interested in HubSpot Marketing Hub’s free forever plan, you can already access its robust features, such as form generator, ad management, email marketing, reporting dashboard, and to top it all off, its live chat functionality.
Does HubSpot Marketing Hub offer any add-ons?
Yes, it does. If you require additional functionality, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers four (4) add-ons. These are: additional reporting ($200/month), additional ads ($100/month), custom SSL ($100/month), and additional API ($500/month).
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software