- Hevo Data
- Improvado E-Commerce Data Integration
- Digital River E-Commerce Data Integration
- Synder E-Commerce Data Integration
- Adverity E-Commerce Data Integration
- Adeptia Connect E-Commerce Data Integration
- Autopilot E-Commerce Data Integration
- PartnerLinQ E-Commerce Data Integration
- Webgility E-Commerce Data Integration
E-Commerce data integration tools are cloud-based solutions for managing e-commerce, business, and sales data. They connect multiple applications such as CRM and marketing automation tools to each other or to separate databases for storage.
| ||Hevo Data||4.6||Manish Jethani||Free||2017||$23.2 M||237 +||San Francisco||1823+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Improvado E-Commerce Data Integration||4.5||Daniel Kravtsov||$100||2017||$3 M||50+||San Francisco||1633+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Digital River E-Commerce Data Integration||4.1||Adam Coyle||Custom||1994||$370.5 M||1001+||Minnetonka||1895+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Synder E-Commerce Data Integration||4.7||Michael Astreiko||$9||2016||$5 M||40+||San Francisco||1693+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Adverity E-Commerce Data Integration||4.5||Alexander Igelsbock||Custom||2014||$44.2 M||125+||London||1723+ Reviews||64500+|
| ||Adeptia Connect E-Commerce Data Integration||4.1||Meet Lou Ennuso||Custom||2000||$23 M||134+||Chicago||1852+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Dataddo||4.6||Petr Nemeth||$35||2015||$1 M||11+||Mountain View||1693+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Autopilot E-Commerce Data Integration||4.6||Michael Sharkey||$49||2012||$7.4 M||69+||Sydney||1789+ Reviews||2500+|
| ||PartnerLinQ E-Commerce Data Integration||4.6||Arshad Masood||Custom||2021||$1 M||1000+||Cranbury||1896+ Reviews||N/A|
| ||Webgility E-Commerce Data Integration||4.6||Parag Mamnani||$99||2007||$30 M||150+||Scottsdale||1753+ Reviews||N/A|
A no-code, bi-directional data pipeline platform called Hevo Data was created especially for the needs of contemporary ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL. It aids data teams in streamlining and automating organizational-wide data flows, which saves around 10 hours of engineering labor per week and speeds up reporting, analytics, and decision-making by a factor of ten. The platform offers more than 150 pre-built connectors for SaaS applications, cloud databases, cloud storage, SDKs, and streaming services. Hevo is the data integration provider of choice for more than 1000 data-driven businesses located in more than 45 nations. The company's revenue reaches $23.2 M.
With the use of Improvado, customers may connect to a variety of marketing platforms, business intelligence (BI), and data visualization systems without the aid of engineers. Users may access cross-channel optimization guidance and notifications for each of their campaigns through a single interface provided by Improvado's proprietary dashboard. Users may monitor and compare any parameters and display data to track the performance of a campaign. Conversion routes may be followed to see how campaigns contribute to KPIs and budgets, and performance measures can be automatically produced based on users' chosen methods. Users may also display data for customers to explore through a branded portal on their own platform using a white label client portal. Users may automate the marketing data flow by integrating data visualization tools with marketing APIs using Improvado. Users may decide whether they require raw or mapped data, aggregate, map, and normalize data, and adjust attribution models by determining how credit is given to touchpoints for conversions and sales. Cross-channel indicators may be examined head-to-head to offer perspective on crucial business choices. The company's revenue reaches $3 M.
Private corporation Digital River offers services for international e-commerce, payments, and marketing. Online transactions worth more than $30 billion were handled by Digital River in 2013. The headquarters of Digital River are in Minnetonka, Minnesota. For your BigCommerce business, the Global Seller Services app from Digital River is a full checkout solution that makes international payments, taxes, fraud, and compliance simple. You can concentrate on what you do best while speeding global expansion and increasing revenue with Digital River because it removes risk and complexity from the equation. Through our merchant of record business model, where we assume the financial and legal obligations of selling, we accomplish this. The company's revenue reaches $370.5 M.
Synder enables businesses to manage their finances and accounting in a single location by automatically bringing precise transaction data from Shopify, Amazon, Stripe, PayPal, Square, and more into accounting systems like QuickBooks and Xero. Additionally, it increases sales by enabling one-click credit card payments online through invoices or straightforward payment links. The company's revenue reaches $5 M. What the app allows you to do:
- Automatically sync current and past Shopify, Amazon, Stripe, PayPal, Square, and other transaction data with QuickBooks and Xero after initial setup.
- Record and classify any relevant transactional information, such as fees, taxes, and gratuities, in the accounting.
- Maintaining accurate accounts involves applying payments to invoices, avoiding duplicate information, and quickly undoing incorrect data syncs.
- Simple one-click invoicing creation and sending, with online credit card payments from any source.
- Get instant assistance from the free live support team, which is available to all Synder users by live chat, phone, or email. Your queries will be promptly answered.
The data and analytics platform Adverity enables marketing and eCommerce teams to increase performance and make smarter decisions. Data-driven marketers can enhance performance and make smarter decisions more quickly and easily with the help of Adverity, an intelligent marketing analytics platform. Adverity makes proving the return on investment of marketing expenditure less difficult by converting siloed data into actionable knowledge. IKEA, Red Bull, GroupM, Unilever, Omnicom, SAP, JD Sports, and Forbes are just a few of the top companies and agencies who rely on Adverity to fuel their marketing analytics. The company's revenue reaches $44.2 M.
Adeptia Connect is a tried-and-true integration solution that aids businesses in accelerating client onboarding, boosting IT productivity, making money, and finally achieving digital transformation. It is a unified platform by definition, integrating software and all data kinds quickly and easily from any source to any goal. The company's revenue reaches Key advantages of utilizing Adeptia Connect:
- Rapid and efficient onboarding reduces onboarding time from weeks to minutes, resulting in happy customers and a shorter time to productivity.
- With quicker onboarding and self-service, Boost Customer Delight creates the ideal environment for developing a solid B2B connection.
- Make yourself simple to do business with by putting the power of integration in the hands of business users rather than needing expensive and scarce IT expertise (with features like drag and drop UI, AI-Mapping tools, and a vast library of pre-built connections) to streamline processes, promote interoperability, and offer contextualized experiences across business landscapes.
- Maximize Speed-to-Revenue - automates workflows and back-end procedures, reducing friction in sales cycles and accelerating revenue.
- A self-service method is used to allow business users to integrate themselves without needing IT assistance, increasing IT/user productivity and making them easier to conduct business with.
- Enable Digital Transformation - satisfies evolving business demands without requiring specialized IT staff to operate internal business levers to effect changes and evolution.
Dataddo is a platform that provides no-code, cloud-based data integration, automation, and transformation solutions built to integrate with any online data service. Since its establishment in 2015, Dataddo has been extending its services to more than 3000 companies from over a hundred countries which enabled the platform to generate an estimated annual revenue of $870 thousand a year.
Autopilot, now Ortto, is a visual marketing software that helps users to create marketing campaigns and manage lead conversions by offering multi-channel marketing capabilities. Since its development in 2015, Autopilot has been extending its services to more than 10 thousand companies which enabled the platform to gain a 4.5/5 rating on the G2 reviews.
PartnerLinQ is a platform that provides a simplified solution for digital business communication through EDI, real-time APIs, and proprietary file-based formats. Since its establishment in 2021, PartnerLinQ has been providing a digital supply chain connectivity solution to more than 3700 trading partners which enabled the platform to gain a 4.6/5 rating on the G2 reviews.
Webgility is a platform that offers software that enables online businesses to automate their accounting management while providing automatic data synchronization and data security across all channels. Since its establishment in 2007, Webgility has been servicing more than 10 thousand companies with eCommerce automation which helped the platform generate an estimated annual revenue of $26 million a year.