10+ Tableau Data Analytics Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Tableau Analytics is a data analytics software platform designed to help businesses analyze their data to create better actionable insights. With Tableau Analytics, users can pull data from multiple sources, including spreadsheets, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and much more. What also makes Tableau Analytics a powerful platform for data analytics is it provides cloud-based, on-premises, or integrations with Salesforce CRM for deployment; plus, it delivers fully integrated AI/ML capabilities, governance and data management, visual storytelling, and collaboration. Since its release in 2003, Tableau Analytics pioneers in giving the best business intelligence and analytics solutions across businesses. The platform encompasses all the functionality for data analytics processes in just one click, making the app recognized by more than 86,000+ customers as of today. Also, Tableau Analytics becomes one of today's leading data analytics providers, competing with other platforms like Sisense Data Analytics, Zoho Data Analytics, Looker Data Analytics, and Google Analytics, SAS Advanced Analytics.
|Sisense Data Analytics||4.8||Amir Orad||$35||2004||$100 M||750+||New York||1666+ Reviews||2000+|
|Zoho Data Analytics||4.6||Sridhar Vembu||$0||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||1686+ Reviews||45000000+|
|IBM Analytics||4.6||Kwame Awuku||Custom||1983||$79.1 B||352600+||New York||1565+ Reviews||2200+|
|Looker Data Analytics||4.6||Frank Bien||Custom||2012||$131.6 M||500+||California||1878+ Reviews||1600+|
|Google Analytics||4.5||Paul Muret||Custom||2005||N/A||50+||Mountain View||1654+ Reviews||12995+|
|SAS Advanced Analytics||4.4||Jim Goodnight||$8000||1976||$3.1 B||13946+||Cary||1878+ Reviews||83000+|
|MATLAB||4||Cleve Moler||Custom||1984||$900 M||5000+||Natick||1778+ Reviews||30474+|
|Birst||4.3||Jay Larson||Custom||2004||$20 M||500+||San Francisco||1789+ Reviews||130000+|
|Qlik Sense Data Analytics||4.3||Mike Capone||$30||1993||$750 M||5000+||Lund||1877+ Reviews||354025+|
|Domo Data Analytics||4.3||Josh James||$250||2010||$200 M||250+||Utah||1877+ Reviews||1800+|
- min. 100 Viewers required
- View and interact with dashboards
- Explore trusted data
- 5 Explorers required
- Discover insights
||Salvador Ramirez||Senior Product Manager||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/public-profile/in/ramirezsal|
||Joseph Fluckiger||Senior DevOps Engineer||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephflu|
“ Best Data Visualization Tool ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Rhea D.
- I love each and everything about working with Tableau . It is by far the best tool for visualization and none of the other tools is a match for its versatile uses.
- I like the ease of use and step by step guidelines.
- There are a lot of features on one single interface as Tableau wants to maximize the user experience.
- But because there is so much on the one single interface that tableau has, a lot of features go unnoticed and unused.
“ A very intuitive business intelligence tool ”
4/5 (overall) - Andres Q.
- Very intuitive way o assemble data, no need for programming or special commands.
- Easily change data from numeric to alphanumeric.
- Eventually some very specific charts are not there as chord, tornado, tree maps, nodes, gauges, alluvial diagram, dendograms.
- Even with all the clustering, it lacks statistical analysis as Anova, hypothesis test between two set of data, normal probability plot.
“ Excellent tool for Data Visualization with simplicity ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Shishir C.
- Connection to almost all database.
- Many types of Charts can be created including Sankey, Doughnut, Maps etc.
- Its a bit expensive tool as compared to other data visualization tools however its a value for money.
- It is difficult to navigate and get started on the platform.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- List Management
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Force Automation
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
- Predictive Sales
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
How is Tableau Data Analytics a data analytics tool?
The Tableau software is first and foremost a business intelligence or BI platform. Being a BI app, companies would need a robust analytics capability from it, so that they can accurately analyze data, which can help them improve their decision making when it comes to the organization’s operations.
How much does Tableau Data Analytics cost?
If interested in the Tableau Data Analytics software, you need to know that this app separates its prices into three (3) categories. These are: For Individuals, For Teams & Organizations, and Embedded Analytics, each priced differently. The For Individuals category costs $70/user per month and billed annually. The For Teams & Organizations category, on the other hand, offers three subcategories, which are: the Tableau Viewer ($12/user/month), the Tableau Explorer ($35/user/month), and the Tableau Creator ($70/user/month), each one is billed annually. Finally, for Embedded Analytics, you need to contact Tableau Data Analytics sales team, so that they can provide a price.
What is included in the Embedded Analytics plan from Tableau Data Analytics?
The Embedded Analytics subscription from Tableau Data Analytics includes access to all APIs and administration that you can integrate into your custom apps. Additionally, it also includes customer support, maintenance, and all updates when available.
Does Tableau Data Analytics offer any additional features?
Yes, it does. Tableau Data Analytics offers two (2) additional features, which are: the Tableau Data Management Add-on ($5.50/user/month) and the Server Management Add-on ($3/user/month). All are billed on an annual basis.
Is there a mobile app for Tableau Data Analytics?
Yes, there is. Although the mobile app is not named Tableau Data Analytics, as it is named frp, the Tableau platform, you can still find the Tableau Data Analytics functionality within the mobile app itself.
How many users does Tableau Data Analytics have?
Being a robust platform, more people are drawn to use Tableau Data Analytics as their go-to software. As of the moment, the platform has over 300,000 active customers under its care.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software