10+ IBM Analytics Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
IBM Analytics is a web-based data analytics software solution ideal for mid-sized and large businesses and organizations in every industry. The platform provides its users with fantastic features for data analytics, such as data visualization, self-service analytics, data governance, management functions, and much more. On top of that, IBM Analytics provides other components for business intelligence and analytics processes, such as IBM Cognos Framework Manager, IBM Cognos Cube Designer, and IBM Cognos Transformer. Developed under IBM, IBM Analytics offers high-end analytics solutions across business' data-driven processes. For more than decades, IBM Analytics becomes the primary platform for thousands of businesses, making them the best data analytics platform to use. With IBM Analytics' comprehensive approach of providing high-end data analytics, the platform is considered as a top competitor for other leading software like Sisense Data Analytics, Tableau, Zoho Analytics, SAS Advanced Analytics, MATLAB, Birst, Qlik Sense, Domo, and Google Analytics. The platform also becomes one of the highest-earning data analytics today, earning more than $79.1 billion in revenue with 352,600 employees around the globe.
|Sisense Data Analytics||4.8||Amir Orad||$35||2004||$100 M||750+||New York||1666+ Reviews||2000+|
|Tableau Data Analytics||4.7||Adam Selipsky||$12||2003||$1.3 B||4181+||California||1788+ Reviews||86000+|
|Zoho Data Analytics||4.6||Sridhar Vembu||$0||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||1686+ Reviews||45000000+|
|Looker Data Analytics||4.6||Frank Bien||Custom||2012||$131.6 M||500+||California||1878+ Reviews||1600+|
|Google Analytics||4.5||Paul Muret||Custom||2005||N/A||50+||Mountain View||1654+ Reviews||12995+|
|SAS Advanced Analytics||4.4||Jim Goodnight||$8000||1976||$3.1 B||13946+||Cary||1878+ Reviews||83000+|
|MATLAB||4||Cleve Moler||Custom||1984||$900 M||5000+||Natick||1778+ Reviews||30474+|
|Birst||4.3||Jay Larson||Custom||2004||$20 M||500+||San Francisco||1789+ Reviews||130000+|
|Qlik Sense Data Analytics||4.3||Mike Capone||$30||1993||$750 M||5000+||Lund||1877+ Reviews||354025+|
|Domo Data Analytics||4.3||Josh James||$250||2010||$200 M||250+||Utah||1877+ Reviews||1800+|
“ My Review of IBM Cognos Analytics ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Catarina A.
- I think this tool is quite good, since it allows the user several functionalities.
- It allows some SQL language, and some configuration features that are very good too.
- When we actually have information about the errors, this is also not very detailed, that is, we are left without knowing what the error is anyway.
- It is difficult to make correct associations in this tool, because it is very restricted in relation to the use of the database and the compatibility of the data between them.
“ Powerful, Reliable, Expensive ”
4/5 (overall) - Vlad D.
- It’s been a long on the market. It’s offered by IBM It has a great integration with many databases.
- I’ve been working with IBM Cognos since version 8.4 I like this product and see how IBM is improving it.
- New version (CA 11) has some inconvenient UI changes (new side panel which does not allow to easily navigate and see all properties).
- Many things need to be done manually instead of integrating as best practices (security, deployments, testing, version control, etc.) New studios are not that intuitive / transparent.
“ A great solution for your financial planning ”
4/5 (overall) - Gerson M.
- It has integration with with other IBM products like business intelligence.
- The excel functionality is great for finances. The product to meet our needs perfectly for all our needs.
- Steep learning curve for beginners.
- Creating reports is overwhelming at the beginning but if you dedicate time and resources there will be the face of your deployment.
- Access Control
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- Billing & Invoicing
- List Management
- Marketing Automation
- Campaign Analysis
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Force Automation
- Predictive Sales
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is the IBM analytics engine exactly?
The IBM analytics engine from IBM Analytics is a robust feature that enables users to build, design, and deploy their analytics applications through Spark and Hadoop. On top of that, it also lets you customize the Spark and Hadoop clusters and stay on top of their entire lifecycle.
How much does IBM Analytics cost?
If interested in subscribing to a plan from IBM Analytics, you ought to know of its two (2) paid plans. These are the Plus plan ($30/user/month) and the Professional plan ($80/user/month). IBM Analytics does not provide any information whether they offer annual subscriptions or not.
How many users does IBM Analytics have?
The IBM Analytics app is one of the most well-known data analytics software in the world. That is probably due to the fact that it belongs to the IBM cloud suite, which is from the IBM Corporation. That being said, the IBM Analytics platform currently has over 100,000 active users from around the globe, making it one of the most used apps available.
Does IBM Analytics offer a free plan?
Yes, it does. With IBM Analytics, you can enjoy a robust and flexible platform where you can simply analyze data and provide your business with accurate visualizations without worrying about a monthly fee. On top of that, with the free plan, it offers self-service dashboards, community forum support, insights discovery, data visualization, 1mb file upload, and so much more.
What is IBM Analytics current net worth?
As one of the most established companies in the entire world, the IBM platform is currently worth $115 billion. This makes it one of the most successful software companies available in the market today.
Does IBM Analytics offer a mobile application?
Yes, it does. The IBM Analytics software already provides a flexible platform. However, it takes it a step further by providing its users with mobile access. Indeed, aside from its cloud-based functionality, IBM Analytics offers real-time updates and data insights on-the-go through its mobile app. You can find the mobile platform on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software