10+ Alert Logic Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Alert Logic is a cloud-based cybersecurity software that offers businesses enhanced security for multiple websites. It also enables companies to search and gather data using any server, web app, or network. Ultimately, Alert Logic is one of the more well-established platforms in the industry, being established in 2002, and having more than 3,800 active users since then. On top of that, it is also earning big with its annual revenue at approximately $120 million. Alert Logic's success is thanks to its CEO, Bob Lyons, together with the app's 630 (and more) employees.
Speaking of its employees, there are three key personnel that work for Alert Logic. They are Kelly Gibson as Global Director, Carl Kotze as Principal Sales Engineer, and Bryan Urioste as Chief Marketing Officer. All these people aim to provide you a platform that can keep your data safe. However, since internet security is a must, there are various software that are available in the market aside from Alert Logic. These apps are Teramind, Deep Instinct, AVG Antivirus Business Edition, BitDefender, Webroot, Heimdal CORP, Coronet, SiteLock, AT&T Cybersecurity, and CIS. Learn more about them when you scroll down.
|Teramind||4.6||Isaac Kohen||$24.23||2014||$9.6 M||49+||Miami||1895+ Reviews||20000+|
|AVG Antivirus Business Edition||4.5||Gary Kovacs||$44.99||1990||$155 M||5000+||Prague||1999+ Reviews||18000+|
|Deep Instinct||4.5||Guy Caspi||Custom||2014||$1 M||155+||New York||1877+ Reviews||26000000+|
|BitDefender||4.5||Florin Talpes||Custom||2001||$140 M||1600+||Bucharest||1989+ Reviews||500000000+|
|Webroot||4.5||Mike Potts||$29.99||1997||$215 M||600+||Colorado||1997+ Reviews||300000+|
|Heimdal CORP||4.5||Morten Kjaersgaard||Custom||2011||$11.2 M||200+||Denmark||1878+ Reviews||399997+|
|Coronet||4.4||Guy Moskowitz||$6.99||2013||$20.8 M||70+||Tel Aviv||1878+ Reviews||2500000+|
|SiteLock||4.4||Neill Feather||$14.99||2008||$31.3 M||240+||Scottsdale||1878+ Reviews||57000000+|
|AT&T Cybersecurity||4.4||Barmak Meftah||$1075||2007||$71.8 M||503+||California||1747+ Reviews||64997+|
|CIS||4.2||John M. Gilligan||$1452||2000||$40 M||902+||New York||1877+ Reviews||240000000+|
||Carl Kotze||Principal Sales Engineer||N/A||N/A||https://uk.linkedin.com/in/carlkotze|
||Bryan Urioste||Chief Marketing Officer||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/b2bonlinemarketing|
“ Great for our needs ”
4/5 (overall) - Brian W.
- The service is providing us with a high level of security and protection.
- The alerts received give all the information required up front leading to quick decisions on any impact.
- Feel the dashboard is a little hard to get around sometimes to find what you are looking for.
- It has improved with recent updates but still could do with being more intuitive.
“ AlertLogic is one of the best cloud security solution in the market ”
4/5 (overall) - Jamal E.
- The good thing in AlertLogic is it gives you a simple interface and easy to use with very good features.
- The software gives us full cloud security protection needed.
- The Log management is little bit slow when it comes to review the logs.
- In Threat management when you review the threat you can’t export the details.
“ Alertlogic in AWS ”
4.7/5 (overall) - Stuart K.
- Really gives us peace of mind knowing that we have another layer of security.
- Helped us meet our audit requirement for log correlation and SIEM.
- Log review is hard to understand.
- It would be beneficial or help increase security posture would be great.
- Access Control
- Application Integration
- Assessment Management
- Assignment Management
- Campaign Analysis
- Employee Management
- Digital Signature
- Document Storage
- Marketing Automation
- List Management
- Predictive Sales
- Performance Management
- Process Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
How much does the Alert Logic software cost?
The Alert Logic software offers all of its interested customers with three (3) premium subscription based plans that all have their own strengths and weaknesses. These are: the Essentials plan ($550/month), the Professional plan ($2,400/month), and the Enterprise plan ($4,500/month).
Does the Alert Logic platform have a Webhook functionality?
Yes, it does. The Alert Logic platform has Webhooking capabilities for notifications that enables the app to integrate with third-party programs. With this functionality, the software can be customized to send notification reports in JISON format to specific HTTP or HTTPS.
Is Alert Logic a free app to use?
Unfortunately, no, it is not. The Alert Logic software does not provide users with any free plan. The platform only offers these users with a free live demo of the software. This enables them to see how exactly the software should be used by way of the Alert Logic team.
Does Alert Logic have a mobile application available?
No, it does not. The Alert Logic platform has not yet provided their services into a more on the go system for mobile devices. Although the app is a cloud-based platform. That means if a mobile device of a user is connected to the internet, they can still reach the system to check its status using their smartphone’s web browser.
Is there a product training service that Alert Logic provides for its users?
Yes, there is. The Alert Logic team offers an online learning management system called LEARN. The training is on-demand and enables you to customize the system to suit your needs and on your own time.
Does Alert Logic offer a free trial period for new users?
No, it does not. Alert Logic only offers a free demo on how to use the system. You can request a demo on the app’s website.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software