10+ Insightly Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Insightly is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform, programmed under the banner of Insightly, Inc's private computer technology company. Insightly was formally founded in Perth, Australia, by Anthony Smith in 2009, and relocated to San Francisco in 2012. With Insightly's establishment in 2009, the company raised with an amount of $50 million from venture capital companies like Emergence Capital Partners, Scott Bommer, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, and Sozo Ventures. Along with the company's other key leadership core team, including Tony Kavanagh, Mark Ripley, Elena Doudoukalova, and Karl Laughton, the company now served 1.5+ million users and 25,000+ businesses around the world. As the company constantly grows, Insightly now becomes the world’s most popular CRM software for Google and Office 365 users. Moreover, Insightly also currently scopes its service to manufacturing, consulting, media and advertising, non-profit, and technology industries, which enables them to garner a revenue of $4 million per year.
|Zoho CRM||4.9||Sridhar Vembu||$34||2005||$600 M||10000+||Chennai||5000+ Reviews||80004+|
|Salesforce CRM||4.7||Marc Benioff||$25||1999||$17.1 B||49000+||San Francisco||5000+ Reviews||500000+|
|SugarCRM||4.8||Craig Charlton||$80||2004||$106.9 M||450+||Cupertino||4000+ Reviews||20000+|
|Pipeliner CRM||4.6||Nikolaus Kimla||$25||2012||$13.8 M||288+||Los Angeles||2300+ Reviews||4000+|
|HubSpot CRM||4.5||Brian Halligan||Free||2006||$1.5 B||250+||Cambridge||2980+ Reviews||20000+|
|NetSuite CRM||4.5||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$884.6 M||10001+||Redwood Shores||4000+ Reviews||200000+|
|EspoCRM||4.6||Alex Avramenko||$344||2015||$1 M||50+||Rivnenska||1860+ Reviews||2000+|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM||4.5||David Blumentals||$87||2001||$1.1 M||10001+||Redmond||4000+ Reviews||200000+|
|Copper CRM||4.3||Dennis Fois||$19||2014||$19 M||50+||San Francisco||1875+ Reviews||2000+|
|Redtail CRM||4.4||Brian McLaughlin||$99||2003||$26.1 M||105+||Sacramento||1200+ Reviews||N/A|
- Work from any device
- Lead management
- Work from any device
- Lead management
- Work from any device
- Zoho CRM Lead management
“ Excellent CRM for small Business ”
4/5 (overall) - Harley D.
- We recommend insightly to everyone we can speak to its that good.
- It’s easy to find information about proposals and opportunities that coworkers are working on. It’s easy to link contacts, leads, and opportunities.
- I hated how it does no work with ring central.
- It was difficult for us to integrate this into our membership database. But other than that, no major cons.
“ Brings all record-keeping together ”
4.2/5 (overall) - Joshua K.
- With the help of this am able to track all my deliverables as well to make my customers satisfied from its amazing efficiencies and also helps in the better growth of my business.
- Overall for small or medium size sales organizations, this is a great vehicle to ensure all opportunities are documented and tracked.
- Easily the most difficult aspect of the software is the inability to change certain core features. Specifically, the inability to add more than one email address (e.g., add a secondary).
- We’ve noticed that it does not automatically refresh notes entered which may just be a first world problem but is frustrating when working on a team.
“ Manage your business relationships with Insightly ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Elizabeth P.
- Extremely inexpensive software for small business with good bulk mailing features and document storage.
- Great CRM and Pipeline Management out the box! Contact Syncing for Google is great – despite minor issues. Good simple project lists. Links nicely to Mailchimp and Xero.
- Customizing is limited and navigation sometimes a little clumsy and non intuitive, I wish it contained a split screen for some of the functions.
- Very very poor project management. You will need to use other packages for almost anything. No resource management. No Gantt charts. No visibility. Email integration is rudimentary. Task integration is non-existent. No Office 365 contact synchronisation.
- Access Control
- Agile Software Development
- Accounting Intergration
- Assessment Management
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Planning
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Marketing Automation
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What browser works best when using Insightly?
Using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome is highly recommended when using a browser to access Insightly. This is for full compatibility so that you and other users won’t experience any major issue while using the platform at work.
Does Insightly allow you to cusomize dashboards for each user?
The answer is yes, Insightly lets users customize their dashboards until they are satisfied with how it looks and feels. You have the option to choose the layout, the size of the cards, and the number of cards in the dashboard. Additionally, Insightly also enables you to duplicate any existing cards and dashboards that were created by other users.
How much am I going to spend on Insightly?
Insightly offers you three (3) subscription plans that you can choose. These plans are: the Plus plan ($29 per month), the Professional plan ($49 per month), and the Enterprise plan ($99 per plan). It is important to note that each plan is billed annually and per user.
Is there a difference between Insightly and Insighlty Classic?
The quick answer is yes. The main difference between thw two is that Insightly Classic won’t be receiving any new updates while Insightly will still continue revolutionizing its platform. Also, Insightly classic provides a more basic UI that users can work with. Although Insightly Classic might not be available in the long run.
Does Insightly’s mobile app offer an offline functionality?
Unfortunately, no, Insightly’s mobile app will not let you work on-the-go once there is no internet connection. So, it’s better to stay connected all the time while using the mobile version.
Is Insightly a cloud-based software?
Indeed, Insightly is deployed on the cloud, which means that users can benefit from working on-the-go and at any time at all, provided that they have an internet connection.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software