10+ Maintenance Connection Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Maintenance Connection is a robust maintenance management software. It enables businesses of all sizes to stay on top of assets, manage and track maintenance operations, including allocation of resources. On top of that, Maintenance Connection is one of the more experienced maintenance management apps available in the market. As a matter of fact, it was made available in 1999. Since then, thousands of companies use its advanced tools and features. Now, it has an estimated annual revenue of $26.8 million. This gives us a clear sign of the platform's tested and proven functionality.
The numbers show the superb leadership of company CEO, Eric Morgan. Aside from him, among its 70+ employees, there are two that deserve mentioning. They are Aaron Sedlacek as Account Executive and Spencer White as Executive Account Executive. These people ensure that you have the best platform for your daily maintenance schedules. However, since Maintenance Connection is not the only platform today, it is best to know how it competes against other apps. These apps include Limble CMMS, MaintainX, Fiix, EZOfficeInventory CMMS, eMaint CMMS, MicroMain, UpKeep, Hippo CMMS, MVP Plant, and ManWinWin. Know more about these platforms when you scroll down now.
|Limble CMMS||4.7||Bryan Christiansen||$40||2015||N/A||500+||Lehi||2000+ Reviews||N/A|
|MaintainX||4.7||Chris Turlica||$10||2018||$3.8 M||10+||San Francisco||1500+ Reviews||N/A|
|Fiix||4.6||Marc Castel||Free||2008||$25.5 M||120+||Toronto||1350+ Reviews||20000+|
|EZofficeInventory CMMS||4.6||Syed Ali||$40||2011||$1 M||50+||Austin||1250+ Reviews||20000+|
|eMaint CMMS||4.5||Brian Samelson||$33||1986||$18 M||2100+||Bonita Springs||1560+ Reviews||50000+|
|MicroMain||4.5||Ron Savarese||$89||1991||$3.4 M||30+||Texas||1900+ Reviews||500+|
|UpKeep||4.4||Ryan Chan||$35||2014||$13.8 M||97+||Los Angeles||1200+ Reviews||160000+|
|Hippo CMMS||4.5||Mark Peterson||$39||2014||$3.4 M||668+||Winnipeg||2200+ Reviews||1250+|
|MVP Plant||4.4||Ruth Hughes||Custom||2000||N/A||1000+||Chicago||1320+ Reviews||N/A|
|ManWinWin||4.4||Rodrigo Seruya Cabral||$599||1981||$1 M||50+||Lisbon||1300+ Reviews||N/A|
||Aaron Sedlacek||Account Executive||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-sedlacek-aa0a193|
||Spencer White||Enterprise Account Executive||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/spencer-white-620a184|
“ CMMS Software You Can Use ”
4/5 (overall) - Joanna H.
- Versatility & multiple functionality. Cross platform search is outstanding.
- The ability to write rules adds even more flexibility and work automation to the software. Attaching more than one asset to a work order and the ability to use data hub is very important to us.
- Some of the Admin things that I used to be able to access – can no longer access.
- Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to do exactly what needs to be done. It can be difficult to find a solution on your own.
“ Benefits of using Maintenance Connection ”
4.7/5 (overall) - David J.
- Overall, customer service is very good, WHEN you can reach someone. Getting a call back or response in a timely manner does not seem to be a high priority with Maintenance Connection.
- You do not have to be a wiz at SQL to create very sophisticated reports. I also like that I can copy or clone just about anything in the database.
- It’s a major head ache and causes a lot of wasted time. Honestly the interface is a nightmare, and without a sql coding genius on staff, it’s impossible to make certain things work.
- Random bugs that have in the past caused loss of actual hours to work orders. The only way to recall the data was an entire data base roll back, which would cause even more harm to our system.
“ Good software with some drawbacks ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Darrell L.
- It is visually appealing and not too cluttered like competitor software. The average user can get started quickly with a short introduction.
- It has an extensive reporting system that makes it easy to customize reports based on many different criteria and any report you create can be scheduled to be emailed to whoever needs it at any specified time interval.
- Running scripts is complicated. I have had to reach out to support to help with the SQL. More push button options would be helpful.
- The software cannot be validated according to the FDA standards as a stand-alone management system for maintenance.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Assessment Management
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Email Notifications
- Email Integration
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is Maintenance Connect used for exactly?
The Maintenance Connect platform is a comprehensive computerized maintenance management software for businesses – from small to large. The app aims to provide companies and maintenance staff with a solution for keeping track of all assets, scheduling preventive maintenance, and delegating specific work orders. On top of all that, Maintenance Connection can help users track all physical assets and other inventory.
How much does Maintenance Connection cost?
Unlike most CMMS platforms, Maintenance Connection offers interested customers with a quote based price plan. This specific plan, though, provides users with flexible prices that are tailored to suit their needs instead of limiting themselves to a subscription that, at times, comes with features they do not need.
Does Maintenance Connection offer a free trial for their customers?
Unfortunately, Maintenance Connection does not offer a free trial period for its customers. The app only includes a free live demo of its software before customers decide to pay for its platform. If interested, you can schedule a free demo on the Maintenance Connection website.
What are the minimum requirements for Maintenance Connection?
Maintenance Connection is a web-based application. That means it does not need too much from your PC in order to run its system. Nonetheless, you would need the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11
Is Maintenance Connection a free platform?
Unfortunately, no it is not. Maintenance Connection does not offer any free plan and it is also not a free platform to use. It only offers customers with a quote based price plan on its website.
Does Maintenance Connection have a mobile application?
No, it does not. Maintenance Connection does not have a mobile version as of the moment. However, since it is a web-based application, that means you can still enter the system through your mobile phone’s web browser.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software