10+ Hippo CMMS Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
True to its name, Hippo CMMS is a computerized maintenance management software or CMMS app designed for businesses of all sizes, in multiple industries. It enables users to have a real-time overview of all maintenance operations by using graphs. The platform itself is relatively new compared to other CMMS systems.
In fact, it only established itself in 2014, in the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba. However, since then it already has a yearly revenue of $3.4 million. On top of that, it also has more than 2,200 reviews gathered from various review websites. Company CEO, Mark Peterson, together with over 600 employees, aim to provide all you need. Having multiple employees certainly helps it provide elite services, but among those 600 personnel, there are three that stand out. They are Andre Glicenstajn (Sales Expert), Daniel Golub (General Manager), and Clarissa Chen (Sales Specialist). With all the numbers displayed, choosing Hippo CMMS is never a bad idea. However, considering that there are various robust apps available, it is best to know about those as well. These apps include Limble CMMS, MaintainX, Fiix, EZOfficeInventory CMMS, eMaint CMMS, MicroMain, UpKeep, and more. Get to know all these CMMS platforms when you scroll down now.
|Limble CMMS||4.7||Bryan Christiansen||$40||2015||$||500+||Lehi||2000+ Reviews||+|
|MaintainX||4.7||Chris Turlica||$10||2018||$3.8 M||10+||San Francisco||1500+ Reviews||+|
|Fiix||4.6||Marc Castel||Free||2008||$25.5 M||120+||Toronto||1350+ Reviews||20000+|
|EZofficeInventory CMMS||4.6||Syed Ali||$40||2011||$1 M||50+||Austin||1250+ Reviews||20000+|
|eMaint CMMS||4.5||Brian Samelson||$33||1986||$18 M||2100+||Bonita Springs||1560+ Reviews||50000+|
|MicroMain||4.5||Ron Savarese||$89||1991||$3.4 M||30+||Texas||1900+ Reviews||500+|
|UpKeep||4.4||Ryan Chan||$35||2014||$13.8 M||97+||Los Angeles||1200+ Reviews||160000+|
|Maintenance Connection||4.4||Eric Morgan||$85||1999||$26.8 M||72+||Davis||1417+ Reviews||+|
|MVP Plant||4.4||Ruth Hughes||Custom||2000||$||1000+||Chicago||1320+ Reviews||+|
|ManWinWin||4.4||Rodrigo Seruya Cabral||$599||1981||$1 M||50+||Lisbon||1300+ Reviews||+|
- Single Facility
- Work Order Management
- Multiple Facilities / Locations
- Maintenance Request Portal
- Multiple Facilities / Locations
- Work Order Templates
||Andre Glicenstajn||Sales Expert||N/A||N/A||https://ca.linkedin.com/in/glicen|
||Daniel Golub||General Manager||N/A||N/A||https://ca.linkedin.com/in/daniel-golub-79484a32|
||Clarissa Chen||Sales Specialist||N/A||N/A||https://ca.linkedin.com/in/clarissa-chen-2089003a|
“ Hipp CMMS great customer service! ”
4.6/5 (overall) - Michael S.
- The system was easy to begin using and is a great tool.
- SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole team have been very helpful. They are always able to answer my questions and take care of me.
- I really don’t have any cons, I think the biggest challenge was during the initial set up, we would not fully understand the design process so errors were made on some PM task and equipment data.
- The inability to have more than one person logged in at a time in any browser – VERY inconvenient.
“ Best bang for the buck CMMS! ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Chris F.
- The free trial was a good toe-dipping, and the Hippo team was extremely helpful in orienting us to the ideas of Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders, etc.
- I like the interactive facility maps, ability to use bar codes, timeliness of responses to questions, and emails to let someone know the status of the work orders.
- It’s inability to connect to our organizations active directory. Our inability to establish different service types for requesters.
- Nothing I can think of that would support anything negative with this application.
“ A great program for time management in the work place. ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Tony F.
- HIPPO CMMS gives us the ability to run individual reports for each piece of equipment. These reports help with capital expenditures when cost justification is needed.
- This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system. Support from Hippo’s team has been excellent and quick.
- It would be nice to have some sort of text box linked to each piece of equipment where you could keep notes and helpful information instead of using the Documents tab. If I need to write a note about a piece of equipment I have to edit a document then reload it to the HIPPO system.
- I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect – for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Email Distribution
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Email Integration
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Management
Images & Videos
Q & A
What is Hippo CMMS used for?
Hippo CMMS is an advanced online computerized maintenance management software that caters to businesses of all sizes. This platform enables these companies to track and manage their assets, as well as scheduling maintenance activities, work orders, and much more. Plus, it helps users in staying on top of their operations and inventory.
How much does Hippo CMMS cost?
The Hippo CMMS platform offers users with three (3) subscription based pricing options. These plans are: the Hippo Starter plan ($39/month), the Hippo Plus plan ($69/month), and the Hippo Pro plan ($99/month). Additionally, both the Hippo Starter and the Hippo Plus plans have a minimum of two (2) users while the Hippo Pro plan has a minimum of three (3) users.
Does Hippo CMMS offer a free trial for its customers?
Yes, it does. The Hippo CMMS offers its new users with a free 14-day free trial period, which allows them to scan the capabilities of the platform. On top of that, this enables them to know if the platform is the ideal app for their company.
Are there any hidden costs that you should know about before using Hippo CMMS?
No, there are none. With Hippo CMMS, all required features are included in its price plans. However, in the event that there additional services for the onboarding process, the costs of these services will be determined and will be brought to the user for approval.
What are the payment options that Hippo CMMS accepts?
Hippo CMMS accepts payments through credit card (Mastercard, Visa, and American Express), Bank Transfers, and also through checks.
Is Hippo CMMS a web-based software application?
Yes, it is. That means the Hippo CMMS system can be accessed by all users through any device that has an internet connection for added convenience.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software