10+ Marvia Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Marvia is a straightforward web-based brand management software that enables marketing teams to efficiently create, share, and stay on top of their marketing content. CEO, Joep Donders' superb leadership developed this app into one of the top notch platforms in the industry. Mr. Donders also has a small yet excellent team of 14 employees, all ready to provide you assistance when you choose to use Marvia. On top of that, the platform has more than 180,000 active users per month, and it also has over 1,800 reviews, which one can find scattered across various websites.
Founded in 2007, in the Netherlands, Marvia brings strong competition to other platforms. The apps that it competes with are Frontify, Bynder, Brandworkz, Loomly, Third Light, Brandfolder, Lucidpress, Widen Collective, Outfit, and Yext. If you want to know how Marvia competes with these superb brand management software, scroll down now. Plus, know more about the Marvia platform itself today.
|Frontify||4.8||Roger Dudler||$0||2013||$3 M||120+||Switzerland||1895+ Reviews||2500+|
|Bynder||4.7||Bert van der Zwan||Custom||2013||$48 M||331+||Netherlands||1987+ Reviews||1300+|
|Brandworkz||4.7||Jens Lundgaard||$500||1997||$5.4 M||250+||London||1875+ Reviews||2500+|
|Brandfolder||4.5||Luke Beatty||Custom||2012||$12 M||50+||Colorado||1874+ Reviews||60500+|
|Third Light||9.2||Michael Wells||$6540||2002||$1 M||50+||Cambridge||1999+ Reviews||500+|
|Outfit||4.5||Bruce Stronge||Custom||2013||$10 M||40+||Australia||1878+ Reviews||3185+|
|Lucidpress||4.6||Karl Sun||$0||2013||$4.1 M||200+||South Jordan||1879+ Reviews||1000000+|
|Loomly||4.6||Thibaud Clement||$25||2016||$1.4 M||10+||Los Angeles||1877+ Reviews||780+|
|Widen Collective||4.5||Matthew Gonnering||Custom||1948||$21.5 M||132+||Madison||1875+ Reviews||1425+|
|Yext||4.4||Howard Lerman||$4||2006||$228 M||903+||New York||1230+ Reviews||1450000000+|
||Christopher G. Brown||Software Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A|
“ Perfect branding tool ”
4/5 (overall) - Frank B.
- The structured overviews and the possibility to share our creations with the client works very nice.
- Proactive organisation which works along the needs of their customers.
- Not much experience with that. Problems are resolved quickly by Marvia.
- In addition, our hostels can now also work quickly. They are no longer dependent on a designer.
“ Improving local marketing campaigns ”
8.5/5 (overall) - Stefan M.
- The service they provide is phenomenal. Marvia is very cooperative and come up with good solutions.
- Flexible in making changes to templates. Great way to make branding more visible.
- It is not possible to create or redesign your templates by yourself.
- Complex templates are sometimes hard to implement.
“ Vicky M. ”
4.5/5 (overall) - The Perfect Tool to Strengthen Your Branding
- The structured overviews and the possibility to share our creations with the client works very nice!
- The software can be implemented in different ways within the company aligned with your own needs. We use for example the webshop, a databank and the contenteditor. If there are any questions, they have a quick response time and are open to help you out.
- Creating the templates takes a little bit of time. Keep in mind the timeframe when implementing templates.
- Marvia is open to feedback and focused on their customers needs. Therefore, the elements we like the least are in development at the moment in order to improve them.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Assessment Management
- Application Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- CRM Integration
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Customer Support
- Drip Marketing
- Predictive Sales
Images & Videos
Q & A
What companies today use Marvia?
With more than 71,484 users in 89 countries, no wonder that more and more companies today choose to pick Marvia as their brand management platform. Today, companies such as Domino's, Berg, Kabrita, Zeiss, and KPN unleashed their brand potential with Marvia.
What benefits can I get in partnering with Marvia?
Partnering with Marvia means a lot for your business, for leads and innovates your marketing, allowing you to grow your business. Marvia's Partner Program also helps you to run marketing campaigns more efficiently and effectively by eliminating redundant design efforts and focus on what is really important to your operations.
Is Marvia GDPR compliant?
Marvia is heavily committed to privacy, security, and transparency in terms of providing its users with brand management solutions. And to ensure that Marvia can secure it, the software fully complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that is set as a standard regulation for data protection and privacy.
What features does Marvia provide to its users?
When it comes to Marvia's features, there's a wide variety of it that you can enjoy—from digital asset management, down to MRM. Marvia provides you features such as brand management, content management, activity planning, approval workflow, customizable branding, reporting and analytics, file conversion, and so much more.
What payment service providers does Mavia support?
Currently, Marvia supports four payment service providers that users can choose, which are Adyen, Mollie, Ingenico, and iDeal.
Does Marvia have API-documentation?
What integrations does Marvia provide?
So that you can ease up your brand management processes, Marvia provides you with vast integration that you can enjoy. You can integrate Mavia with applications like Adobe InDesign, Google Analytics, Facebook, MailChimp, Magento, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe After Effects, Spotta, and more to mention.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software