10+ Sage Intacct Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
Sage Intacct is a cloud-based software built for accounting and financial services. It has been around since 1999, and it is one of the leading accounting platforms in the industry. With that said, the company is lead by CEO, Robert Reid and more than 500 outstanding employees. There are three key employees that standout from the rest, though. Such employees include Wanda Pansky as Inside Sales Leader, Taylor Macdonald as Senior Vice President, and Samvel Mirijanyan as the Software Architect. Together, developed and continually develops Sage Intacct for the benefit of their 11,000 and more customers.
With over $95 million in revenue per year, Sage Intacct provides elite services to all customers - from California to all over the world. Get to know more about this platform\business when you scroll down. However, when you do, you will also see a list of all the software companies that Sage Intacct is in competition with. You may also find the complete details of each competitor when you scroll down.
|Zoho Books||4.8||Sridhar Vembu||$9||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||1230+ Reviews||13000000+|
|Quickbooks||4.5||Sasan Goodarzi||$5.22||1983||$16.7 M||9400+||California||2300+ Reviews||2000000+|
|FreshBooks||4.6||Mike McDerment||$6||2003||$65 M||1500+||Toronto||1500+ Reviews||24000000+|
|NetSuite||4.6||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$800 M||603+||San Mateo||1590+ Reviews||21000+|
|Tipalti||4.4||Chen Amit||$299||2010||$10 M||305+||San Mateo||1600+ Reviews||900+|
|Wave||4.5||Kirk Simpson||Free||2009||$40.5 M||205+||Toronto||1258+ Reviews||3500000+|
|BlackLine||4.4||Therese Tucker||$6||2001||$289 M||1055+||California||1450+ Reviews||2200+|
|Xero||4.3||Steve Vamos||$20||2006||$35 M||3000+||Wellington||2000+ Reviews||1368000+|
|Sage Business Cloud Accounting||4.3||Steve Hare||$10||1981||$2.3 B||13000+||Tyne||1200+ Reviews||6100000+|
|Kashoo||4.2||Jim Secord||Free||2009||$1 M||105+||Toronto||1900+ Reviews||150000+|
||Wanda Pansky||Inside Sales Leader||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/wandapansky|
||Taylor Macdonald||Senior Vice Presidentc||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/taylormacdonald|
||Samvel Mirijanyan||Software Architect||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/samvelmirijanyan|
“ Sage Intacct Personal obervation ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Eric N.
- All the features, and integration capacity with other software.
- I like how users cannot force things to work like in QuickBooks. If the rec doesn’t balance, they have to figure it out. Also, there’s more reporting dimensions and a rigid chart of accounts so the users cannot create their own accounts.
- Can be clunky and not user-friendly in not a seasoned user. Some add-on features (like FA modules) have a lot to desire in order to be useful.
- The reporting needs a lot of work. There are so many dimensions that exist in this software that you cannot run a report on. There also seems to be a fair amount of glitches and errors.
“ Great accounting package ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Adam M.
- I love the ability to attach documents to each transaction. I like the ability to customize the software.
- You can create and run reports that drill down to GL and subledger data with ease. Compared to other ERP systems I have used, I like Intacct the best.
- There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.
- It could use a revamp in style. Other than that no negatives.
“ Great Accounting System, but with some limitations ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Verified Reviewer
- Great Accounting System, but with some limitations.
- Software allows for greater internal efficiency. Granted that the employees responsible are trained to capture and input data accurately).
- A few functions are restricted in scope. The import feature has so many issues.
- Minimize errors while preparing financial reports.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Email Distribution
- Email Integration
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
What are Sage Intacct's offered products?
These are the following highlighted features that Sage Intacct offers to its users: Core Financials, Dashboard and Reporting, Billing, Budgeting and Planning, HR and People Management, Platform, and Advanced Functionality.
How much does Sage Intacct cost?
Sage Intacct can cost at around $8,000 a year for a single user system, up to $50,000 or more for organizations that manage large and multiple entities, projects, or contracts.
Is Sage Intacct cloud-based?
Yes, Sage Intacct is a provider of cloud-based accounting software. Since this platform is cloud-based, it can easily adapt its users and integrate with other cloud services like Salesforce, ADP, and more.
What's business operations best to use Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct is programmed to accommodate small and midsize companies. Sage Intacct’s programmed tools can provide real-time financial and operational insights as well as the ability to automate critical processes that are critical for growing business around the globe.
What financial management modules does Sage Intacct offers?
Sage Intacct proudly highlights its high-end solutions for financial management to its users. Upon utilizing Sage Intacct, you can get to enjoy its robust financial and accounting management features like fixed asset modules, inventory management, project accounting, revenue recognition, spend management, vendor payment services, and so much more.
What industries does Sage Intacct cater to?
As a platform that caters to vast businesses of various sizes, Sage Intacct prides itself as a provider of a high-end financial management solution to diverse industries around the globe today. Sage Intacct can be perfectly utilized for accounting firms, financial services, franchise, hospitality, healthcare, non-profits, wholesale and distribution, and professional services.
What companies use Sage Intacct?
As Sage Intacct’s users gradually increase over time, several renowned companies have already invested in the software’s capacity to deliver high-time financial management solutions. Companies such as Sensiba San Filippo LLP, Acquia, UserTesting, AllMeds Inc., to name a few.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- Encryption Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software