10+ Sage Business Cloud Accounting Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
When it comes to accounting and finances software, Sage Business Cloud Accounting creates its name as one of the go-to picks for businesses and organizations. Originally established in 1981 by founder David Goldman, Sage started its role to provide hassle-free and accessible accounting, payroll, payment solutions for businesses. The company then released a stable software platform in the UK and Ireland, then expands its reach the year after in the United States, followed by an official release in countries like France, Canada, Spain, and Germany in 2013. As one of the premier finance and accounting software in today's market, Sage Business Cloud Accounting now holds 13,000+ professional accountants and partners support that caters to various businesses, spanning 23 countries throughout Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, Latin America, and North America. All credit to the company's CEO, Steve Hare, Sage Business Cloud Accounting, also expands its service by integrating mobile access into its accounting and finance capabilities.
|Zoho Books||4.8||Sridhar Vembu||$9||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||1230+ Reviews||13000000+|
|Quickbooks||4.5||Sasan Goodarzi||$5.22||1983||$16.7 M||9400+||California||2300+ Reviews||2000000+|
|FreshBooks||4.6||Mike McDerment||$6||2003||$65 M||1500+||Toronto||1500+ Reviews||24000000+|
|NetSuite||4.6||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$800 M||603+||San Mateo||1590+ Reviews||21000+|
|Sage Intacct||4.5||Robert Reid||Custom||1999||$95 M||500+||California||1200+ Reviews||11000+|
|Tipalti||4.4||Chen Amit||$299||2010||$10 M||305+||San Mateo||1600+ Reviews||900+|
|Wave||4.5||Kirk Simpson||Free||2009||$40.5 M||205+||Toronto||1258+ Reviews||3500000+|
|BlackLine||4.4||Therese Tucker||$6||2001||$289 M||1055+||California||1450+ Reviews||2200+|
|Xero||4.3||Steve Vamos||$20||2006||$35 M||3000+||Wellington||2000+ Reviews||1368000+|
|Kashoo||4.2||Jim Secord||Free||2009||$1 M||105+||Toronto||1900+ Reviews||150000+|
- Award-winning support
- Mobile app
- Manage inventory
- Award-winning support
- Mobile app
- Manage inventory
“ A very simple online accounting system ”
4/5 (overall) - Terry L.
- I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.
- The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was. There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.
- Currently, I don’t have any grips with the system.
- It falls way short of functional. It couldn’t be further behind the competition if they did nothing. Essential features like repeating invoices were missing. You can’t pay with or receive into the director’s loan account. You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have. Fixing anything is a mammoth task and even then, it doesn’t actually fic the issues.
“ Simple to learn, gives you great data ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Cathy J.
- My overall experience is good with sage accounting because this is the first software I used when I was in University.
- The ability to keep all my financial information in the cloud is extremely useful.
- They haven’t developed it and so it is a long way behind its competitors, with basic functionality missing and a poor user interface.
- The service level of the new “SAGE” company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise.
“ Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It ”
4.6/5 (overall) - Magdalene v.
- It also helps accountant to have best connection with client because clients know what they should enter into the software and exchange information with their accountant effectively.
- The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.
- Clients were charged for software that they didn’t even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for.
- Customers get frustrated and several people messaging the company to let us know our system has a flaw. We have had several several hours on the phone with sage trying to get this corrected.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- Billable Hours Tracking
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Campaign Planning
- Campaign Scheduling
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Mobile apps
Images & Videos
Q & A
Is Sage Accounting easy to use?
Knowing how hard accounting management is, Sage Accounting emerges to makes things easy. Yes, Sage Accounting is so easy to use, for it is entirely programmed to streamline every accounting process for every business, which makes it popular to most of the companies around the world today.
What is the difference between Sage Accounting and QuickBooks?
When we talk about the difference between Sage Accounting and QuickBooks, both of them highly differ in terms of their capacity to deliver accounting solutions. QuickBooks focuses more on bookkeeping and accounting services while Sage Accounting does not just provide accounting solutions, for it also features project management service.
How long does it take to acquire Sage's beginner's diploma?
The process for completing the Sage 50 Accounting for Beginners Diploma course is not just a mere walk in the park. Approximately, the course will take about 10 hours to complete. In addition, there is also an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How much does Sage Accounting cost?
The starting price for Sage Accounting would cost at a standard price of $14.00 per month. For 1 to 10 users it would price at $4,400 to $44,000, followed by $46,000 to $83,000 for 11 to 20 users, and $82,500 to $118,000 for 21 to 30 Users. Although it’s a bit expensive, the company assures that users can choose whether to have a monthly subscription option or yearly subscription.
Does Sage Accounting have a free version?
Sadly, Sage Accounting doesn’t have a fully free version available. However, if you wish to test Sage Business Cloud Accounting’s features, the software offers a 30 days free trial.
Are there big companies that use Sage Accounting?
More companies today opt to utilize Sage Accounting for their businesses. Companies like Aspire Technologies, Inc., INSIGHT PERFORMANCE, INC, Estio Training Limited, and Solutions Metrix have already trusted Sage Accounting.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software