10+ Quickbooks Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
QuickBooks is one of the more popular accounting software in the business. It offers an integrated platform that helps businesses streamline their accounting processes. When you talk about QuickBooks as a company, we can tell you straight away that it is one of the most functional corporations in the industry. With over 9,000 employees, QuickBooks delivers customer satisfaction right at your establishment's doorstep. And, it has been doing so since 1983. Now, they earn $16.7 million in revenue with over 2 million happy customers. These numbers tell you all that you need to know about how superb their platform is.
With Sasan Goodarzi as the company CEO, QuickBooks can only get better from here. Plus, among the thousands of employees, there are three that stand out. These employees include Loren Lacy as Group Product Manager, Laura McLeod Friedman as Operation Strategy Leader, and Jill Nebeker as Senior Product Manager. Also, QuickBooks is not the only robust platform. It competes with the best platforms, such as Zoho Books, NetSuite, Freshbooks, Sage Intacct, Wave, Tipalti, Blackline, Xero, and Kashoo to name a few. Get to know more about QuickBooks as well as their competitors when you scroll down.
|Zoho Books||4.8||Sridhar Vembu||$9||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||1230+ Reviews||13000000+|
|FreshBooks||4.6||Mike McDerment||$6||2003||$65 M||1500+||Toronto||1500+ Reviews||24000000+|
|NetSuite||4.6||Zach Nelson||$99||1998||$800 M||603+||San Mateo||1590+ Reviews||21000+|
|Sage Intacct||4.5||Robert Reid||Custom||1999||$95 M||500+||California||1200+ Reviews||11000+|
|Tipalti||4.4||Chen Amit||$299||2010||$10 M||305+||San Mateo||1600+ Reviews||900+|
|Wave||4.5||Kirk Simpson||Free||2009||$40.5 M||205+||Toronto||1258+ Reviews||3500000+|
|BlackLine||4.4||Therese Tucker||$6||2001||$289 M||1055+||California||1450+ Reviews||2200+|
|Xero||4.3||Steve Vamos||$20||2006||$35 M||3000+||Wellington||2000+ Reviews||1368000+|
|Sage Business Cloud Accounting||4.3||Steve Hare||$10||1981||$2.3 B||13000+||Tyne||1200+ Reviews||6100000+|
|Kashoo||4.2||Jim Secord||Free||2009||$1 M||105+||Toronto||1900+ Reviews||150000+|
- Track income & expenses
- Snap & sort receipts
- Free mobile app
- Real-time document exchange
- GST Compliance
- Cash flow management
||Loren Lacy||Group Product Manager||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenlacy|
||Laura McLeod Friedman||Operational Strategy Leader||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauramcleodfriedman|
“ Very Happy with this software ”
5/5 (overall) - Donna A.
- Then dig in and learn the minor changes that are on the software. The customer service has been the best and very helpful.
- Straight forward and easy to train bookkeepers on its use. The help functions are great because it contains solutions so many different scenarios and questions from similar users.
- There is a slight lack of flexibility and timing. If you do not have your payroll in on the exact timeframe required there is no undoing that mistake.
- I also don’t like the way you have to allocate a purchase credit note to the original purchase order – it is far too confusing and causes many errors by my clients.
“ Quickbooks Online - Rock Solid Accounting Software! ”
4.8/5 (overall) - Ricky T.
- Wonderful software especially for start-ups to set up payroll and ensure all proper taxes, commission, and more is done accurately and easily. Gives great confidence payroll is accurate.
- This software is great for your everyday business owner, very easy to learn and to use. I like that you do not have to be an accountant to use this.
- The res of your reps I have spoken to since March really don’t seem to know and when I mention that they are providing conflicting info they blame it on “oh well sorry that person was mistaken.
- She not only helped with that problem but stayed on the phone with me for almost an hour and a half and walked me through a ton of other bookkeeping problems I had.
“ Value for the money is incredible ”
5/5 (overall) - Blake B.
- The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation
- You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.
- It loads slowly — I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.
- Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Application Integration
- Assignment Management
- Business Intelligence
- Campaign Analysis
- CRM Integration
- Customer Support
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Email Distribution
- Email Notifications
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
What business scale that is best to use QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is an accounting software program businesses use to manage income and expenses. Primarily, QuickBooks is developed mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses.
Is QuickBooks easy to use?
Although QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software today, one thing to consider about this software is that it takes much time and effort to learn. However, with QuickBook’s manual guides and training, users can surely slowly take time to master how to use this platform.
How much does QuickBooks training cost?
The price of one-on-one QuickBooks training would cost around $100 per hour.
Does QuickBooks provide free training?
Yes, QuickBooks also provide free training resources to its users. Users can freely pick from these sets of training: The QBO Show, QBO Chat, QB Power Hour, The QuickBooks Vcon, Intuit QuickBooks Community support, Fundamental QuickBooks video tutorials, and QuickBooks products videos.
How much is the price for QuickBooks?
QuickBooks pricing provides five plans: the Self-Employed plan, Simple Start, Plus, Essentials, and Advanced. The pricing of every subscription plan cost varies according to the following: Self-Employed plan starts at $15, followed by $25 for the Simple Start plan, $40 for Essentials. The Plus plan costs $70 and $150 for Advanced. The subscription is billed per month.
Does QuickBooks work with Excel?
Yes, QuickBooks users can work with Microsoft Excel via QuickBooks Excel Add-In. Users can freely connect live data for transactions, invoices, sales receipts, and more from Quickbooks, directly to Microsoft Excel vice versa.
Why QuickBooks is better on desktop than online?
The reason why QuickBooks desktop version is better than online because desktop has several features that are absent from the online version. Aside from desktop has more features, the desktop version also allows more freedom to customize forms than QuickBooks online version.
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software