10+ NetSuite Alternatives and Competitors
Table of Content
On the surface, NetSuite is an advanced Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP software for large corporations. If you dive deeper than that, you will find that NetSuite is also in the industry for the longest time - since 1998, in fact. Therefore, there is no questioning its excellence as it provides the proper services. NetSuite has more than 21,000 satisfied customers and has an income of $800 million per year. With their leader, Zach Nelson, the company CEO, along with over 600 employees, they continue to develop their app to not only keep old customers, but also have new ones.
Located in San Mateo, California, NetSuite only serves the best features to both local and international clients for their daily operations. It is important to note, though, that they also compete with more modern and fully capable platforms. These are Zoho Books, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, Wave, Tipalti, Blackline, Xero, Kashoo, and Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Get started on knowing these software apps/companies more when you scroll down now.
|Zoho Books||4.8||Sridhar Vembu||$9||1996||$600 M||9100+||Chennai||1230+ Reviews||13000000+|
|Quickbooks||4.5||Sasan Goodarzi||$5.22||1983||$16.7 M||9400+||California||2300+ Reviews||2000000+|
|FreshBooks||4.6||Mike McDerment||$6||2003||$65 M||1500+||Toronto||1500+ Reviews||24000000+|
|Sage Intacct||4.5||Robert Reid||Custom||1999||$95 M||500+||California||1200+ Reviews||11000+|
|Tipalti||4.4||Chen Amit||$299||2010||$10 M||305+||San Mateo||1600+ Reviews||900+|
|Wave||4.5||Kirk Simpson||Free||2009||$40.5 M||205+||Toronto||1258+ Reviews||3500000+|
|BlackLine||4.4||Therese Tucker||$6||2001||$289 M||1055+||California||1450+ Reviews||2200+|
|Xero||4.3||Steve Vamos||$20||2006||$35 M||3000+||Wellington||2000+ Reviews||1368000+|
|Sage Business Cloud Accounting||4.3||Steve Hare||$10||1981||$2.3 B||13000+||Tyne||1200+ Reviews||6100000+|
|Kashoo||4.2||Jim Secord||Free||2009||$1 M||105+||Toronto||1900+ Reviews||150000+|
||Steve Mullen||Regional VP||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevemullen1|
||John Cherniavsky||Software Development Manager||N/A||N/A||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jchernia|
“ NetSuite can handle most any business ”
4.3/5 (overall) - Scott B.
- All inclusive one stop ERP system good for small companies and scalable for the future. Reporting/view features are nice and reminders on the homepage & personalized dashboard are a good touch.
- A great platform to use for sales & keeping track of leads. Love how you can send emails directly from Netsuite.
- If there are multiple errors in a journal that is being uploaded, only the first error is identified. You have to go through multiple attempts in order to find all the lines with errors.
- CRM and Support Case management is limited, riddled with issues, and marked by neglect. Email infrastructure is a complete mess with outages given no urgency.
“ Great Cloud Based System ”
4.5/5 (overall) - Adeoye A.
- The experience is good, it helps is timely reporting of multiple entities dealing with multiple currencies. Helps business decisions making for the whole group.
- Netsuite is a great platform but it is not for someone looking for a plug and play solution. It is for the serious business that wants a serious solution.
- Takes a little getting use to. No indication you do not have full rights, so I not knowing you cannot see credit memo’s can be confusing.
- If a journal has multiple reason for failure, every import pings up individual failure reason and no failure shows all the reasons.
“ Controller at Non-Profit Legal Service Provider ”
4.6/5 (overall) - Aaron O.
- It has a lot of functionality and available data. It is customizable for your business and your individual needs.
- NetSuite is customizable for most any business. Once set up, the software is easy to use. The software is very stable and reliable. No downtime and you can access it from any web browser.
- It can be clunky at times and not as user friendly as I would like, but I am still learning the software.
- Setup can be somewhat complicated. There are so many features to set up you may require professional services to set up the software to be able to use it. NetSuite’s licensing fees add up and get expensive with more users and features. Cost can be prohibitive for some smaller businesses.
- Access Control
- Accounting Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Application Integration
- Business Intelligence
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Analysis
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaborative Workspace
- Customer Support
- Team Collaboration
Images & Videos
Q & A
What's the pricing plan for NetSuite?
NetSuite’s base license costs at around $999 per month, with an access costs of $99 per user, still, per month. The NetSuite’s licensing operates as a subscription model that can be renewed annually or in longer intervals.
Is NetSuite easy to utilize?
When it comes to NetSuite’s ease of utilization, users are having a 50/50 take on how easy this software to use is. However, when we talk about how robust NetSuite in terms of its customization and featured tools, no question that this software highly competes amongst the best-of-the-best charts.
How does it take to learn NetSuite?
The learning process for NetSuite is as easy for every user. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance to master how the app works. If we talk about NetSuite’s certification, one should complete at around 5-10 medium or 2-3 enterprises Netsuite ERP implementation. To simply put, this process is equivalent to 2 years of NetSuite implementation experience.
Does Oracle Corp own NetSuite?
Yes, Oracle Corporation bought NetSuite for US$9.3 billion in November 2016.
How many companies use NetSuite?
Since NetSuite ERP System is rated as one of the leading cloud ERP systems, more and more companies today utilize this platform for their business. Approximately, there are over 40,000 organizations NetSuite users across the globe.
Is NetSuite better than Quickbooks?
Undoubtedly, both NetSuite and Quickbooks are profound on their features and tools for their respective clients. However, both apps do have distinctive differences. QuickBooks focuses primarily on financial management and functions, while NetSuite offers an entire suite of enterprise-grade applications that stretch beyond accounting & finance needs.
What programming language does NetSuite use?
- Database Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Resource Management
- Content Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory management
- Email Marketing
- Payment Processing
- E-Signature Software
- Contract Management Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Lead Management
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Engagement Software
- Enterprise Architecture Software
- Brand Management Software
- Change Management Software
- Lead Generation Software
- Video Sharing
- Workforce Management
- Document Management Software
- Reporting Software
- Billing And Invoicing Software
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Network Security Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Quality Management Software
- Web Conferencing Software
- Web Design Software
- SEO Software
- Data Quality Software
- Risk Management Software
- Facility Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Forecasting Software
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Supply Chain Management
- File Sharing Software
- CPQ Software
- Partner Management Software
- Email Signature Software
- Marketing Attribution Software
- Customer Experience Software
- Budgeting Software
- Audit Software
- HR Software
- EHS Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Presentation Software
- Website Monitoring Software
- PR Software
- Marketing Analytics Software
- Proposal Software
- Payroll Software
- Identity And Access Management
- Task Management Software
- Web Analytics Software
- Business Plan software
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Hosting Websites
- Document Creation Software
- Data Virtualization Software
- Requirements Management Software
- Vector Graphics Software
- After Effects Software
- Board Management Software
- Business Activity Monitoring Software
- Policy Management Software
- Operational Risk Management Software
- Equipment Maintenance Software
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Management Software
- Corporate LMS
- Internal Communications Software
- Benefits Administration Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Talent Management Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Engagement Software
- Video Interviewing Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Employee Recognition Software
- Employee Feedback Software
- Onboarding Software
- Employee Training Software
- Background Check Software
- Recruiting Software
- 360 Degree Feedback Software
- Attendance Tracking Software
- Employee Monitoring Software
- HR Analytics Software
- Reference Check
- Whistleblowing Software
- Subscription Management Software
- Fraud Detection Software
- Data Loss Prevention
- Influencer Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Compensation Management Software
- Procurement Software
- Decision Making Software
- Mind Mapping Software
- Complaint Management Software
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Employee Management Software
- HCM Software
- Absence Management
- Meeting Management Software
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Enterprise Search Software
- Data Visualization Software
- Multi-level Marketing
- RFP Software
- Incident Management Software
- DevOps Software
- Database Security Software
- Exit Interview Management Software
- Interview Scheduling
- PEO Software
- Social Media Monitoring Software
- Chatbots Software
- Recruiting Automation Software
- Staffing Software
- Workload Automation
- Financial Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Endpoint Security Software
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Product Management Software
- HR Case Management
- Network Management
- Master Data Management
- Remote Support Software
- Client Portal Software
- HR Service Delivery Software
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Performance Appraisal Software
- Reference Management
- Screen Sharing Software
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Quote Management
- Direct Mail Automation Software
- Budgeting and Forecasting Software
- DevOps Software
- Backup Software
- Event Stream Processing Software
- Bid Management Software
- Big Data Processing and Distribution Software
- Restaurant POS System
- Field Service Management Software
- Endpoint Detection & Response Software
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Fleet Management Software
- Customer Data Platform Software